tuscl

Is it shitty to be an opportunist in this situation?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Dancer is a solid 8. Fine and sweet. Not really one of my favorites but we have talked some. In the past I’ve tactfully hinted at OTC which she not so tactfully refused. Okay, fair enough.

Other day, out of no where, the dancer starts telling me about all kinds of drama and financial hardship in her life. Says she is currently staying in some shitty motel barely getting by.

My first thought was “why the fuck are you telling me this?” Of course those thoughts quickly turned into thoughts of fucking her in the shitty motel.

So, I think it would be shitty to take advantage of the situation when she is desperate after she adamantly refused OTC in the past.

But, I also think she may looking for some financial help to get her thru. I may be helping her by offering p4p.

Is it shitty to be an opportunist in this situation?

18 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If you are tactful, meaning not referring to it as OTC, and if you treat her nicely instead of as a hooker, like just offering to help her out, then of course you can become her SD.

Some people refer to such women as semi-pros. They can be real nice.

Some guys put up adds, "Do you need help paying your rent?"

But watch out, she might try an oops. As she is not really a pro, she might want to solidify the relationship and the cash flow.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

SJG

Doyle Bramhall II, Green Light Girl
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZYppH82…
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Isn't the whole industry based on the concept of opportunism? Strippers generally aren't working in clubs because they enjoy being intimate with old fat guys. They're desperate for cash. How desperate changes with their circumstances. More than a few people might say you're already shitty to simply go to a club and take advantage of the strippers' plight.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ This.

Just make sure you don't get scammed. Ig shr adamantly refused before, she might think it's a good idea to have a "friend" waiting when you get there.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    You say "opportunistic", I say "win-win." Go for it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^Greasing and stroking bouncers must somehow be win win also...what a faggot
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I don't think its shitty.

It's part of the deal with strip clubs. Most girls don't wake up one day and say: "Man, I'd REALLY like to be a stripper for a living!"
    They are doing it because of some situation in their life steered them to an industry with fast cash.

She needs cash. You have cash. The two of you should be able to come to a mutually satisfying agreement.

It's just business.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It would be shitty of you to NOT help her out! You expressed OTC interest in the past, and now that she needs money and seems to be willing to accept your generous offer. If you turn her down you're an asshole...unless you don't want to fuck her anymore.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    As long as you don't force her to do something against her will, it's all good. It's always up to her to choose. Almost everybody does stuff they don't want to do to get money.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If she turned you down so adamantly the first time I am a little suspect about her accepting your offer now. I speculate she's looking for a hand out or you spending more money on her inside the club. At any rate you should at least throw the offer out again.

I would say something like "I really think you're cool, and I would like to spend some intimate time with you outside the club and I of course would compensate you which benefits both of us." I would not meet her in her hotel for the first time - would meet somewhere on your terms of transportation is an issue offer to pick her up and drive her - that's for your safety.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    as long as her bf/pimp doesn't jack you up when you get back to the flea-bag no-tel...
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I agree with shailynn be careful. I always wonder how women in this industry can be broke, esp if she's a solid 8
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Diva,

Maybe she has "I'm too hot syndrome." I've had girls tell me they only dance for guys they think are cute. Meanwhile they're in a club with a bunch of 55+ year old customers so I'm not so sure she's gonna find a cute guy during her shift!

They obviously must not need the money. In my business if I only serviced my clients that I liked I would only have to work 1 day a week, and would subsequently be broke as well! Lol

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Wow, you guys are using civi logic to try and understand a dancer's motives. There's no way to know what's going on in her head, so just take whatever she says/does at face value.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Some of my best OTC favorites were girls who were originally adamant that they would never do OTC. Circumstances change. Comfort levels increase. Some dancers' boundaries expand as they gain more experience. Cash needs make some dancers rethink things. Etc., etc.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    "opportunism" Exactly.
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    To Lone Wolf:
    It is all SS. I have walked in to a club and a stripper that is new to me would come up to me and introduce herself and then go right into her spiel that the weekly rent at the motel is overdue and they're kicking her, her old man, and her kuds out in the moring. She's feeding you a line so take it hook, line and sinker and then take as much advantage of her as you can.
  • JohnBuford
    9 years ago
    Call the motel and make sure she is staying there. Get the room # and find out what the nightly rate is. Scout it out a bit to make sure a line of guys and/or a bf/pimp isn't going in/out.Assuming all looks good, ask what her rate is. If she tells you what you already learned from the motel,then you know she's being truthful.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^ damn that sounds like a lot of detective work! Good ideas but he may have to sit in his car like a stalker to witness all of this. I say just have her meet you somewhere else on his turf to play it safe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion