tuscl

Love vs Having Fun

Clackport
Washington
I'm a young guy in my 20's, and I really love women. Right now almost every day of the week (whether it be a gym, nightclub, bar, school, work etc), I try to find new girls to fuck. My motto is I'm young, why not have fun? I'm having fun fucking these women, but at the same time sometimes I wish I had that one girl to hold me down. The one girl that will be my side through the ups and downs. When I'm in a relationship, it's impossible for me not to cheat, I just love women so much.

What's going on with me?
Do I just need a hot enough girl by my side, and I won't cheat?
Do I even want a relationship?

Thoughts?

22 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    I forgot to put strip clubs in places where I try to find some girls to fuck. Lol
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    What are you 30? Lol no but seriously, sounds like you just want a full k buddy that has a possibility of relationship if you feel like it. Are you getting your PhD or something?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Play it right and you can have both. Quit bullshitting yourself.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    No you just need a divorse, alimony and child support to set you in place on this love bull shit

With that said i must be the white wigger version if you bro

Im in my 30"s and get my sex from civis and hookers

Da all hoes to me bro ant no live in this game

In the end its all about money

Dont believe me fall in love, get married then divorced in ten years split all your shit with that bitch then go homless

Then you will wise up
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Having a woman you connect with and deeply love and care for trumps having sex with 677575 different hot girls any day of the week
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, here is my advice I give everyone...

Cause as much trouble as you can, just dont get into it. Cause it and leave and let everyone else get into it...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Then you get to have ALLL THAT FUUUHHUNNN
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Esta- the only PhD I have is a pretty huge dick lol.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @just_the_nuts

you mean to tell me that there is actually a woman out there that would divorce YOU. i find that exceedingly hard to believe
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, you're gonna have a lot of fun in Phoenix!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @azdd- I hope so man!

@lone_wolf- explain
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Racoon you are ignored
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    All right juice, that was some good advice, I appreciate it. You're officially off my ignore list, (we'll see how long that lasts).
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Honest question: are you okay being in an open relationship? It's one way to have your cake and eat it too, as long as you're not the jealous type.

SOME girls are okay with sharing a guy with other pussy while having him be the only dick in their life. But such a girl who is hot and not crazy is like hunting sasquatch. I've dated bi, sane and not that hot. I've dated bi, hot and insane. But never all three.

Otherwise you can just bounce between relationships and being single like most guys.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Relationships require work to make them function. If you're not ready to put in the effort then forget about getting into one, and make sure you find a girl willing to put in the same effort. As they say it's never a 50/50 (%) relationship, it's suppose to be 100% from each, and sometimes the 100% temporarily comes from only one person when times are tough.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Meat makes some good points. Until your ready to settle with just one woman, don't do it unless you find someone who wants an open relationship. But there are not many out there who will go for that.
    Even then, there are no guarantees. Enjoy this time with as many women as you can. When you're ready to settle down you will know.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "Having a woman you connect with and deeply love and care for trumps having sex with 677575 different hot girls any day of the week."

I know this sounds pathetic but I disagree. I honestly think sex with the hot girls is so much better. But maybe I'm just cynical.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    ranu, you're young. Don't try to force a relationship. For now all you need to do is just go out, have fun and always be safe doing it. Worry about your career or school or whatever it is you do to get yourself financially setup for your future years. If you want to casually date several girls that's fine but don't put yourself into a committed relationship just because you think you need to. When you find that one person who changes your view of life you will know it. It's not something you have to work on or decide it just happens one day. You should do everything you can possibly do in your 20's so later on in life after you've settled down a bit you don't get restless and have regrets. If you're lucky you'll find that one person who wants to keep having new experiences together as you grow older like I've been lucky enough to have with mrs sea. For now just live your life and have fun. It will happen.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Wow....let's all drop our pants and fire a rocket for you
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JamesSD- I would like an open relationship, on my end anyways lol, I don't want my girl fucking other guys, I'm too selfish lol.

Good insight y'all.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    @grand1511 - LMFAO! Priceless response.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion