tuscl

She asks: "Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
My answer: "Probably, to be honest. Is that a problem?"

This after I was preparing to walk because she wanted me to wear a rubber for a lousy blowjob. It all worked out just fine, but I felt like I was twisting her arm a bit. I really wasn't trying to be an asshole about it, but having to use a condom for a simple blowjob really ruins the whole thing for me. Having the action stop just as I'm hitting also sucks and gets messy too. If i cannot get a simple BJ with a CIM finish, then it's just not worth it to me. I don't care if she spits it out or not, but I want the job done right and i don't want to be covered in my own jizz afterwards.

Do others here feel the same or am I being unreasonable?

19 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Wait, so you got a cbj and then removed the condom and released in her mouth? That makes no sense at all, but strippers do weird things. There was a review where a guy wore a condom, then removed it and released inside the stripper per her request, what's the point of even wearing a raincoat?

You're probably better off just greasing bouncers
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Eminently reasonable. After a recent disappointment at a Washington Park dive bar, where one of my favorites failed to get me off with a CBJ (a first!), I think I'm going to insist on BBBJCIM or nothing.

I think if you just insist, they're not that hard to find. Even more recently, I was at Henry the VIII in Inkster and asked a curvaceous blonde dancer, who was by far the most beautiful girl in the joint, to join me when she got off stage. After some small talk, she offered CBJ for $150, I countered with BBBJCIM for $100, and she almost immediately agreed. True, she spat (discreetly, into a napkin) instead of swallowing, but as you say, after the CIM finish, I don't particularly care.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    ^ No shailynn, she wanted me to wear a rubber but she relented when I prepared to walk.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have never had a CBJ and I never will. At 73 I can't handle the desensitizing. Same goes for FS. Having retrograde ejaculations helps . I have confirmation that the word about me is getting passed along. Last week I took one to VIP and she already knew about me from her GF. Not all dressing room talk is bad. LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't get BBBJs often b/c it seems most chicks don't like it and end up doing a poor ass job.

But I was getting one about 2 months ago from an AA chick in a mixed club and the bitch was actually unbenounced to me spitting everything out onto my fucking shorts – I was in a dark booth and did not notice till I left the booth and went to the bathroom and my shorts were fucking drenched and not from my damn cum but her constantly spitting onto my shorts while she was pretending to swallow – what a bitch – if you don't wanna do something don't fucking do it but don't take my $$$ and do a shitty-ass job – I actually ended up having to leave the club b/c my shorts were so wet and no chick would probably want to grind on me like that.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dont you meah he? Not she? Ricky? Or do they have female bouncers where you went?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Did you stroke the manager, RickyBoy?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    shadowcat are you saying that you're fucking those girls uncovered?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Your "high maintenance" is the term. If you try to force your wants on others I wouldn't expect a stellar bj. A person forced or pressured into doing something is far less likely to perform to your satisfaction plus there's that unnoticed awkwardness in the air that should Mame you the customer uncomfortable. Likewise, it goes both ways as she can't expect you to enjoy it and get less money than she expects (up to $0) for her pressuring. If you really want her to com, I would ease her into it and ultimately let her decide after a non pressuring situation. I doubt you want to do su h a thing (again) so just forget her and on to the next.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Their goes ricky boy again drunk driven on wisky, stroking off bouncers and forcing coked out strippers to have unprotected sex with him
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Estafador... respect, you said that well
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ricky wants to suck camel dicks

https://youtu.be/MyI6gtG-fLQ
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    So she was sucking like a champ until the 5th song. I tried to give her a break and go back to the bar for more drinks. She said "No, I want you to cum in my mouth." I obliged. The BBBJCIM was her idea and invitation.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I'll let mrs sea answer this one...lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Sure ricky boy sure lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    If that little lie helps you sleep at night go on and sell it 2 us
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Classic histrionic RBD! Lol...

Yeah I'm sure it happened the way RBD said it did. The girl probably just chatted him up while soaking his wallet for $3000 over 6 months.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    @Papi & Esta: I didn't force anyone, but I was getting ready to exit the room and leave her with a consolation tip. I was not trying to be a jerk, but I would rather get no BJ at all than have to wear a condom. Oh, and in my experiences, a girl who gives a good CBJ gives one that feels even better with no latex on - and this girl was no different. Some of my best BJs ever have come from girls who originally wanted to provided a CBJ.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    God forbid I weigh in these confrontations but I agree with rickdugan. BBBJ is the only way to go but I usually wait for it to be offered as I also agree with Estafador. I will reject a CBJ as it is a waste of money and time for me. I explained this to a stripper once. I told her that CBJ's were for guys who get excited by the mere idea of a BJ but those of us with experience need the actual sensation and can't get off on the imagery alone. Of course I used smaller words and some pictures.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion