tuscl

Warm up dances

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Today I had a stripper that I wanted to take to VIP tell me that she wouldn't do much more than she was doing out of the floor during table dances. I appreciated the honesty. Then she told me that if I wanted to take another girl, she would be happy to give me some warm up dances so that I would be ready for VIP with the other girl. I passed. What would you have done?

15 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    Wow. I'm surprised you found appears to be an honest stripper.

I would have passed too. Saves you some money for what you really want.

It's like when you go to a store and you see a shirt that you really like for $50.

But then you see shirts on the discount rack for $5. So you think: I can have 10 of these shirts for the same $50 for that one shirt that I *really* want...

So you buy the 10 $5.00 shirts and never wear any of them... Because you really wanted the $50 shirt.

Spend your money on what you really want. You'll be happier over all in the long run.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I don't know about you, but I don't need any warm up dances for a VIP at Follies. You are at that club frequently, so buy her a drink sometime or get a dance or two when things are slow.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I would have passed as well. Never settle, especially when you're paying.

shadow I'm gonna be in Georgia a few weeks from now and we gotta go to Follies

I'll PM you about it later
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    There can be some value in it. I have had dances at one club knowing I was going to another club where extras are more readily available. But I went to the first club because I wanted dances from a wider variety of dancers.

In your case shadow I would have turned her down unless I just found her extremely hot and wanted to have her rub against me for awhile.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I will on occasion get a couple of fairly lame warm-up dances from a hot but low-mileage stripper in preparation for the main event, especially if they're $10-15.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If it's not what you wanted; no reason in paying for something you don't want.

I like getting lots of dances so if I was attracted enough to her I would have gotten some.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I'm completely shocked she was honest. I've heard this too. I've found warm-up dances to be as useless as sympathy dances. Spend your money on what you want.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    You may have found one of the few truthful strippers who doesn't like older men with cash to spend. She may just go for younger guys and was being nice about it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I did forget to mention that I got 2 UHM dances from her before I brought up VIP. Then I took one of my favorites to VIP without any warm up dances from her. On her way back to me from paying the bouncer the house fee, she had chandler in tow so that he could have my seat.

Govikings - Just let me know when. I can most likely make it anytime.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't do extras often – but I gotta admit I personally prefer them when I'm supa-horny from having just gotten some UHM dances (and in the black clubs I get UHM dances) – in fact; the times I get extras is right after some good UHM dances.

And in one black supa-dive down here in Miami; some of the strippers will fuck you right at the bar where you are getting your dances – this works for me – going straight from some UHM dances to fucking while you are already all jacked up.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Warm ups are for leftovers
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    I'd rather give my money to the girl who will deliver in VIP.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    I know of a few dancers,, at a particular club,,, don't like to be seen going in and out of ViP room... Because most regular customers, and dancers usually know extras are happening.... I would have passed on her also...
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    That was pretty cool yesterday when I walked into the club and was greeted right away by Shadow's fave, who led me straight back to his primo corner seat just as he was giving it up. Like a half naked maitre d'.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    As for warm up dances, I just don't want the dancer to consider them warm ups. I might be thinking they are, but I want her thinking she's on a mission to do more.

Anytime I do a VIP, I get a couple of dances first, even if it's a girl I've done VIP with before. The dances are for foreplay so that the VIP can be action packed from the start.

I've had quite a few new dancers tell me they won't do extras in VIP, but I keep getting dances with them if I like their attitude and they show potential. In time, some come around to it either ITC or OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion