tuscl

Need Lesbian Tech Support (Lopaw?)

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
So I went with a lesbian stripper to buy tampons. But she noticed next to the tampons they have cups now. Yeah, I know, ewww. I said what are you going to charge weirdos for a drink? I said maybe you should get tampons too just in case. But she thought they were the coolest thing since sliced bread (which you could use for kotex if you were desperate I guess). So she opens them in the car, and she says dang their big, they'll stretch out my hoo-haw. So I said but you're a lesbian who is going to care if your hoo-haw gets stretched out? But I got no answer. I can't stop wondering about this.

14 comments

• lopaw
    9 years ago
    I'm sure many lesbians do care if their hoo-haw gets all stretched out. They would have to up-size their dildo collection, and that ain't gonna be cheap!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I guess.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    (Not all) but a large number of lesbians I have run across "occasionally dabble in some dick," so I can see keeping their hoo-haws in top shape.

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I don't live in New York but I still want the escapees caught. Same thing.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I got a question for you, ilbbaicnl - why are you shopping for tampons with a lesbian stripper?
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    Maybe she was going to show him how to tea.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I got a question for you, ilbbaicnl - why are you shopping for tampons with a lesbian stripper?"

Brilliant!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    lopaw: Because ibby's a sensitive New Age Guy, duh.. ;-)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I was wondering the same question....

Things that make you go: Hmmmmm.....
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I thought that since the vaginal walls are muscle, that the more you use it the stronger and tighter it becomes...?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    "(Not all) but a large number of lesbians I have run across "occasionally dabble in some dick," so I can see keeping their hoo-haws in top shape."

They don't sound like lesbian. Sound like they are bisexual. I have known a few lesbian friends and none of them were interested in dick. I know because I tried to hit it and was shot down very unceremoniously.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I thought it was the beginning of a weird joke, but it never got to the punch line.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @sclvr5005 "I know because I tried to hit it and was shot down very unceremoniously."

yeah, it must have been because they were lesbians (rolls eyes) sure they were
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Friends don't let friends walk around squeezing paper towels between their thighs. And she wanted some sushi too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion