tuscl

watching show on history channel about rapture and end of world.

I have a relative that says they have it all wrong. There won't be a rapture. Instead there will be 3 days of darkness where not even electricity will work. Only one holy candle per household will work and only if no one is in grave sin.
If you look outside or let others in, it will be like letting in the terminator because he or she sounds like someone you know.
Demons from hell will be taking things and people from the earth. Most men will not want to stay inside or will look out am then die.
The remaining men will be few and far between. Hopefully I remember the part right about everyone would have young beautiful bodies afterwards. Need everything working good if I need to help repopulate the planet with lots of females.
I was thinking this story sounds a lot better than the rapture. Hot 10's and 9's everywhere and we need to repopulate the planet.
I don't like the part where there might not be electricity. That part of the story would really suck. We need air conditioning or I'll have to move to Canada.

13 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    Am I in "grave sin" for having impure thoughts and deeds? If so, I'll see y'all in hell.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I googled a link. It doesn't sound as good as the story I heard.
    I would be unemployed and Probably have to work on growing food.
    Sounds like a trip to the stone ages with a toxic gas biological warfare unleashed on the earth.
    http://www.3daysofdarkness.com/
    Every demon from hell could include all kinds of poisons and toxins if demons have those names.
    I guess the women wouldn't approve of marriages to multiple partners or would limit how many women you could sleep with. bummer.
    the linked article said many women would become nuns.
    buzz kill

• DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @sharkhunter “or I'll have to move to Canada”

omg it would be worse than the apocalypse
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The world will end with runaway weather events that will make producing food for - how many billion people? - impossible. No deity is involved...we can manage this all by ourselves.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Shoot, I have sex routinely in my dreams. If looking at or thinking about sex is a grave sin, almost no guy will be left. The men that are left won't be interested in sex. We're all doomed. sell Alll your stocks now before it's too late.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im ushering in da last days mane

Im da bade mane

Boo !
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    hmmm, shooting the noisy birds in my back yard I didn't see listed as a grave sin.
    They mysteriously dissapeared today. maybe they read my mind.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great story jack. I cant wait to do my duty to repopulate
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Alas, the saddest ending, and the true one, is rockstar's.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I have to say that global warming is a farce, that mankind has the resources and technology to feed the entire world, but we don't because of the rulers of the world monetary system. More war and madness to come.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Global warming is undeniable is you look at the data, but I agree the world, and the US in particular, lacks the political will to do anything about it. Fucking GOP.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ hahahahahahahahahahaha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion