tuscl

Fantasies Night Club in Baltimore... temporarily closed.

busta_nut
Florida
I went to stop by and see some of the ladies and enjoy a drink and some company. But it seems that the club was close. It was shut down. I'm being told as of this moment the club is
closed by the Liquor Board for the next 38 days. The reason I am hearing is for "illegal girl- girl sexual contact on stage" or something of that sort. I heard that this occurred while an
official of the Board was there. As of this time there has not been any official statements made anywhere that I have seen. I am being told this occurred on Thursday, which also was the last night of the appear of Ally Haze. I did read where she was able to be "loaned" to Litlle Darlings for the performance. So far that is about all I know. They are in the process of appealing the decision. If upheld that is a lot of dancers and staff needing to find work elsewhere, as well as potential increases in business for other clubs.

8 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Crap! That's where my ATF dances! She wouldn't have been involved as she is a dayshifter. A lot of friends will be hurting for a bit.
  • Jackmd
    9 years ago
    Bad girls
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bad Girls bad girls whatca gonna do when they come for you
  • busta_nut
    9 years ago
    ATACdawg... supposedly happened during day/ afternoon i think. I was told they got shut down Thurs. afternoon. But there seems to be an information blackout. A couple of girls posted on FB about it then they took it down within hours.
    So far no official statements found anywhere.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Foooook !!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If you think they'd answer, send them a PM on Facebook.
  • busta_nut
    9 years ago
    Just read the charges in the minutes of the Liquor Board hearings from 6/11/15. The same two girls, listed by their real names, have been involved every time with their girl/girl routine. It lists 3 different occurrences starting in Jan, Feb, and again June.. After the last event took place the vice squad was immediately called in and closed it down. So far no disposition of the case listed. Fantasies FB site did show closed and a mandatory employee meeting today at 2 pm
  • busta_nut
    9 years ago
    Official ruling is close for 38 day ,, liquor and entertainer licenses suspended and $ 1000.00 fine
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion