tuscl

To anyone: What made you start stripping?

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 5:12 PM
I don't like typos so I reposted since this site doesn't have an edit feature. I'm just curious what made a stripper start working as such. Instead of a new Star Trek episode the UPN network had a new show called America's Next Top Model and one of if not the best looking girl said she was or used to be a stripper. She said she was going to college and needed money for food and only had $20. She called her father to explain this and her father said well you can just starve. End of daughter father relationship there. She became a stripper and her folks didn't know until I guess now. Ok talk away I'm curious.

7 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Once upon a time, when I was new to the strip club scene, I had an older ATF (I would say she was late 30's) who was the ultimate MILF who claimed she did it because she wanted to prove to herself she was beautiful still. I don't know why any older women would enter the business unless they had already been in it, so I'm guessing it's really the money.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Dancing is a job, Dancers dance for money. As for the shyness thing, My ATF didn't start dancing to cure her shyness but, she soon realized that, if she was going to fully exploit the fact that she had just been naked in front of dozens of strange men, she was going to have to get over her shyness and ask them for private dances.
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    Strippers are WORKING girls.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    That's interesting. I've heard of a few other dancers tell me they are in for the money and working their way through college but I don't remember anyone stating they were shy. I bet there are many stories out there.
  • grrldancer
    20 years ago
    The money. And it helpes me to get out of my shell, since I'm a very shy and introspective person in real life.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    I've never had a dancer tell me they danced for any reason, other than the money.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I have. I've had several girls tell me that growing up it's something they always wanted to do, and as soon as they got out of high school they did it. It was only later that they discovered how much money they made. I've also had girls tell me they first did it on a dare and discovered they liked it. And one of the most common reasons seems to be that they had a friend stripping who talked them into it, usually by telling them how much money they made.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion