tuscl

Was I being a jerk!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Friday, June 12, 2015 5:30 AM
Went out on an actual date last night for Mexican food! Woman notices me looking at the waitress! I admit that I like the fact that waitress is wearing tight shorts! Not a brilliant end to the evening! :(

18 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Would it have been brilliant to tell Cara the waitress about about little 4got? She looked like a girl that would have succumbed to the dachshund method! ;)
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    If we recognize that we interact with strippers in a different manner than we do civvies, then my theory is that the more time spent with strippers, the more difficult it is to have "normal" relationships with women. I know that I say and do things with strippers that I'd never think of doing in the workplace or in most social situations.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Gawker is right
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Also you should had offered her a $100 tip to fondle her breast and pussy
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Looking is engrained in every man, most especially men who frequent strip clubs. However, because I've been married since the Stone Age, I have a lot of experience in either not staring or staring without looking like I'm staring. These are skills that every young man must eventually master.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Your comment was not brilliant! Lol As JS said you have to change your mindset with civilian women.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Not a jerk, just stupid. I don't even look at other dancers when spending time with a stripper. Common sense seems to have been deleted from every male born after 1970.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Gawker wrote: " then my theory is that the more time spent with strippers, the more difficult it is to have "normal" relationships with women. I know that I say and do things with strippers that I'd never think of doing in the workplace or in most social situations. " Totally true. Once I was scoping out the women in line for a local night club. Too much clothes, too little makeup, heels not high enough. I told someone that they looked like they were in line for a Rotary Club meeting. But then I had to admit that I was spoiled by strip clubs. And then in terms of words and just looking, you cannot behave on the outside like you do in strip clubs. Spending time in strip clubs makes guys arrogant. I love it, but I do have to be careful. SJG
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Very interesting 4got. After spending years in the strip club environment, I have come to realize that lust and love are two totally different things, and both are normal. I don't think the comment would have bothered me, but I suppose you need to tone it down for the civvies. Ok I've been up all night goodnight TUSCL:)
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    SJG has a point; from the time we are children our parents try to teach us how to act in public. When on a date I behave as SHE wants me to behave. After all I don't want to embarrass her. Once you've done that you're done. No ! Behave yourself find out how she acts and behaves and you will go farther in life. The rules of behavior in public are quite different than the rules in the club.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Is this a sign I'm gettng bored with clubs? I'm more interested in what he ordered at the Mexican place instead of about the waitress.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mo head lol i was wondering as well lol
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Was this a first date? Then very stupid. Was this a fourth date, and she hadn't yet put out? Then great move....
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Well, my sense was it wasn't going anywhere, so I felt I had little to lose! Plus she caught mee smiling about the waitress' ass and it was either think fast and lie or tell the truth! I went with truth, though I did feel like a bit of a d-bag for the telling the truth! :( And the food for me was chicken enchiladas with green chile sauce and Mexican rice while hers was beef burrito, refrieds, and rice! Sangria for all! :) And the waitress had a nice ass! :) :) :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And Diva1975 is still with us! Brilliant! ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    But now that it is water under the bridge, Wipe, why don't you go back to the restaurant and ask the waitress out? In my observation the waitresses in Mexican restaurants usually are good looking. I don't know where you are. Do they have lots of Mexican restaurants where you are? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Once I was with a long term girlfriend, going to a movie theater. And out in front, another woman dressed much more nicely, dress and high heels, caught my eye. It did become a negative situation. But it was also because things were negative between I and my long term girlfriend anyway. SJG
  • jabthehut
    9 years ago
    Wouldn't be a problem if you had a date with a stripper. She would probably point out the tight shorts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion