tuscl

The Infamous GVL PP $2 Bill

ididthisonce
North Carolina
In a previous thread the subject was brought up. I was wondering if anyone ever tried to deposit one into an ATM that directly accepts cash without an envelope? Does the ATM recognize it?

BTW - I hated those suckers

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately some of those bills pop up at Lust too. A waitress gave me some change in twos. I'll spend them. Not going to try the ATM.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The $2 bill was not just a GVL PP thing, it was corporate policy at all of their clubs. I have never used an ATM so I can't answer that. The bar tender at the Discotheque Lounge in Augusta GA refused to accept them because she didn't have a place for them in her cash register. She didn't get a tip.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I also had trouble getting rid of the bills before going home as my SO was a dancer at two PP and if any were in my pocket she would have known their origin. The thought of ATM first occurred to me this morning which would have solved the problem. Buying pizza or burgers via the drive-thru always fostered a snicker or "your a pervert" look from the cashier.

@shadowcat - Never used an ATM? LMAO. Is there a jar buried in the back yard?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Buying pizza or burgers via the drive-thru always fostered a snicker or "your a pervert" look from the cashier.

Yep been their

Got my last $2 from lust lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat - Never used an ATM? LMAO. Is there a jar buried in the back yard?

Yea that was funny
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Does the ATM recognize it?

You know i never tried i normally spend it before my ATM deposit after my club visit
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    The $2 bill was not just a GVL PP thing, it was corporate policy at all of their clubs.

Aaawww old mane shadoe skeet skeet is reflecting back to Memphis,TN when pussy ran like water, and he was in his 70s
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Skeet skeet
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    @nuts - There have been times that I've been impressed to have at least $2 leftover at a club.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol...this is true

If that actually happens to me then im headed to McDonald's for a double cheeseburger
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    https://instagram.com/p/3zK38pNQbT/

Picture of my most recent $2 bill from lust on Wednesday

I might try and deposit it and report back the info bro
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I had lunch with a dancer from PP a few months ago and she actually bought me a shot and paid with $2 bills. Bartender didn't give any smirks that I noticed, but she may have told him where she worked.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    My grandma gives me a $2 bill every birthday. I take all of them and put them in a jar. If my wife ever does the math, she'll either think I'm in my 70's or figure out my other source of $2.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Droidx omg that was funny

Magicrat is a fuccN pimp
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Hey, nuts, don't you know that's a counterfeit bill? For gosh sakes man, they printed it upside down!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion