Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Motorhead Qualifier - U.S. AIR GUITAR NATIONAL FINALS

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

We could all go to the semi-finals and Motorhead could have a TUSCL cheering section. If Diva isn't in jail, she could come too and distract Motor's competition with her big boobies!!!!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Hey,Shay Shay.Are you gainfully employed?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

yes, I'm on my lunchbreak working the nightshift at Circle K, they let me play on the internet on my breaks!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^^

I once went into a Circle K in Atlanta and picked up a 12 pack of beer and a gallon of milk.

The cashier asked if I needed anything else? I replied: "Nope. Just the essentials." lol.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

if you want something really good to eat while patronizing the greatest c-store on the planet, then I would recommend a tasty hotdog from the self serve kiosk with free nacho cheese.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

It still blows my mind that this is a real thing.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

people will devote themselves to just about anything to pass the time or provide a distraction from daily life - perfect example is this damn message board!!!!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Hell yeah!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I love to hear these stories about people spending money at Circle K convenience stores. Circle K is owned by a Canadian company called Couche-Tard. I strongly urge all tusclers to spend pots and pots of money at Circle K. Also, you tusclers in the southeast should always patronize The Pantry/Kangaroo Express convenience stores, another company owned by Couche-Tard.

It happens that farmerart has a hefty stock position in Couche-Tard.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Isn't Shadow a Couche-Tard?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm always jealous of these guys...I'm a surprisingly poor air guitarist myself.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement