tuscl

Motorhead Qualifier - U.S. AIR GUITAR NATIONAL FINALS

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
We could all go to the semi-finals and Motorhead could have a TUSCL cheering section. If Diva isn't in jail, she could come too and distract Motor's competition with her big boobies!!!!

http://usairguitar.com/hall-of-fame/

10 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey,Shay Shay.Are you gainfully employed?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    yes, I'm on my lunchbreak working the nightshift at Circle K, they let me play on the internet on my breaks!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^

I once went into a Circle K in Atlanta and picked up a 12 pack of beer and a gallon of milk.

The cashier asked if I needed anything else? I replied: "Nope. Just the essentials." lol.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    if you want something really good to eat while patronizing the greatest c-store on the planet, then I would recommend a tasty hotdog from the self serve kiosk with free nacho cheese.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    It still blows my mind that this is a real thing.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    people will devote themselves to just about anything to pass the time or provide a distraction from daily life - perfect example is this damn message board!!!!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Hell yeah!
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    I love to hear these stories about people spending money at Circle K convenience stores. Circle K is owned by a Canadian company called Couche-Tard. I strongly urge all tusclers to spend pots and pots of money at Circle K. Also, you tusclers in the southeast should always patronize The Pantry/Kangaroo Express convenience stores, another company owned by Couche-Tard.

It happens that farmerart has a hefty stock position in Couche-Tard.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Isn't Shadow a Couche-Tard?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm always jealous of these guys...I'm a surprisingly poor air guitarist myself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion