Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

would you visit this club after watching their promo ?

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Starlets Gentlemen's Club Promo Video: youtu.be

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

No. Not my style. It seems an odd mix of a dive bar with probably upscale rates.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not a chance.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Yea, I wonder if they put it out or if it was just some guy.

If they are promoting a Thug Club instead of a Gentleman's Club, it achieved it's intention.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would go, I ain't scared.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I wouldn't be afraid; I just don't think I'd have a good time.

Profile picture for dtek
dtek
•

How about this promo?: youtube.com

There was a series of these commercials that ran on late night television (along with the Girls Gone Wild commercials).

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

IME that type of club sucks – a whole bunch of wannabe thugs/playas/ballers treating the strip club like it was a house-party – clubs like this that are about hanging out; smoking and boozing it up; and dudes dancing to the music like it was a dance club and not buying any lap-dances; clubs like this are a waste of time for the serious enthusiast.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I like the Stars add!!! That made me laugh out loud!

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

What do you think about those high waisted bottoms. It's a big trend but I don't think it translates well to strip club environment

Profile picture for bigman226
bigman226
•

Those are the bartenders. I wouldn't call this a strip club since taking off the bikin/outfit is optional

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Seems more like a party club than a strip club

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I don't think I'm their target audience, lol.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Not our scene. That's obviously a place to be seen and to make a scene. Trying to see who can party harder and who can make it rain bigger than the next person. We can see those outfits in the Sears catalogue if we got really hard up...lol

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I'd check out dtek's club. Love the humor in it.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Total turnoff

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement