tuscl

Best Value for Money strip club in Portland, Oregon

Monday, June 8, 2015 12:32 PM
I will be in Portland Oregon for a week. What would be the club/clubs that would offer best value for money in terms of lap dances. I think most clubs charge 20$ a lap dance, looking to make the best out of this week.

6 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The reviews on this site include value. But I guess Portland has a lot of clubs so the list is potentially overwhelming. I haven't been, but my understanding is Portland is a pretty high mileage city, but you also pay for that mileage.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    The clubs that have the real value are the clubs where the dancers don't look so good. I would suggest Club Rouge, but I know other people might suggest Rose City Strip, DV8, or Casa Diablo.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    My experience was that PDX wasn't high mileage. You would think that will all the competition it would be an extras "arms race" but IME it it was quite the opposite.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^As one dancer told me, there are extras all over Portland. You just have to go to the diveist of the dives.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Ah, well that explains it... I prefer clubs that are just to 'classy' for real action (fantastic!) OT... I was at one of the divest clubs ever here in PA, really high contact stage side... but then got air dances. WTF? YMMV.
  • funnykc
    9 years ago
    @ranukam what do you mean by diveist of the dives? I've been to club rouge before. It was a very slow day, there were just 2 people in the club and the dancers were just going through their motions. Nothing interesting...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion