tuscl

Non-Monetary Lap Dance Compensation

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm sitting at my table in the club getting high from my vape. A cute dancer stops by, and after some small talk we start sharing the vape buts it's low. She starts lusting after the second, fully loaded and unused vape that I tell her is in my pocket. I tell her she can smoke my entire second vape in exchange for two lap dances. Dances are $30 each. To my surprise she says ok if I pay the club its 1/3 cut ($20), I don't have to pay the rest in exchange for use of the vape. Since the vape has about $30-40 f marijuana concentrate in it, this would be a fair exchange.

I get the dances which are very sensual, and she lives up to the deal. I pay the bouncer $20 and we're good. Back at the table though I pay her the other $40. It never was a serious offer, and I never thought she'd take it. I was just messing with her. Pus, she can't smoke the entire vape. It would render her unconscious. it's also contrary to stoner culture to refuse to share, and I want to get in her pants. So we spend the next couple hours getting high and playing with one another's bodies.

This made me wonder whether anybody has gotten a dancer to accept goods or services, instead of cash, in exchange for lap dances?

9 comments

• joeybanana
    9 years ago
    "Services," no, but a dancer at my local will sit with me in the club for a good while as I give her a back massage...
  • joeybanana
    9 years ago
    Oops--I meant *I* don't get (nor have I asked) for services in exchange for massages.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Once in a while. Not very often.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    One time when I had just started OTC with my ATF I was driving to a hotel near her house. She called me slurring her words, mumbling? I couldn't understand her so I went to her apartment and she had overdosed on heroin and was semi-conscious. So I stood her up, walked her around, stripped her and put her in a cold shower and kept checking her pulse rate ( severely depressed). This was pre-Narcan and in hindsight I should have called an ambulance, but she survived and to this day talks about the time I saved her life.
    She wouldn't let me pay for a lapdances for weeks and spent a wonderful evening at a hotel with me, gratis.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I get free dances in exchange for t-shirts but I only make that offer to favorites. I do have something more valuable to trade but it would have to be for more than a dance. I get 8 air line passes per year to give to whoever I wish. Of course to get them they would have to give me a considerable amount of personal information. So I am holding these for the right one.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've frequently traded dances and VIP/CR time with my ATF for other considerations. It's both fun and economical!
  • JohnBuford
    9 years ago
    I'm a sales rep and give samples of my product away in return for "considerations."
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I trade chickens for lap dances.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I bring a chicken to the doctor too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9o8lVWW…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion