tuscl

Titty Fucking

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Well it's that time of the month. But that's ok cause she's one of the few women who understand that her mouth's not bleeding. So after the usual pre sex worship session, I'm enjoying being in the mouth of my perfect 10. Life seems like it couldn't get any better. So I lay back and enjoy it to the fullest. But of course the little head is not satisfied. Can't cum this way he says even though it's unimaginably perfect. Dream cum true. He blames it on the weed.

So this is what he says to her. After a few minutes in her wonderful mouth, he says "can I please fuck your beautiful breasts." Well her body is completely mine, so I know she will allow whatever I ask. But I think she's just as surprised as I am. WTF. I'm passing up a wonderful CIM and swallow for titty fucking???? Well, turns out the little head is not as dumb as I thought.

She straddles me, putting her breasts over my dick. Damn. I could be satisfied with those breasts for the rest of my life. They really are lovely. And they look their very best when the are hanging down, just like they are now. It starts off slow. Her skin is dry so the friction isn't smooth. But the little head quickly lubricates her chest. This makes for what becomes a very smooth gliding motion between her breasts. We soon get in a regular rhythm. It's very hot. The best part of all is the visual image of my penis head emerging from between her giant mounds every few seconds as I thrust between them.

So I tell her for the thousandth time how amazing her breasts are, how beautiful she is, how much I love having sex with her. She's watching intently, I assume because we don't do this much. Hard to believe but this is actually more of a turn on than the blow job. Maybe I just need variety. Maybe it's because I worship at the altar of her breasts. Maybe it's the pot enhancing the visual effect of my dick sliding in between her perfect breasts. Probably it's all of those things. But whatever it is I fucking love it.

Can I cum on you please? No need to keep going since I'm not inside her, and the little head wants to finish. "Of course." she says. She always says that, and I love that answer. I didn't need to ask but it seemed like the right thing to do. Besides I love hearing her say "of course." If my wife ever said "of course" to me maybe we'd still be married.

But I'm gonna make a mess. I consider asking her to suck me, to contain the fountain that's about to burst, but the little head likes it right where he is. He's left trails all over her breasts that look like she was attacked by snails. He's got a rhythm going, and this is where he plans to cum.

She and I are both watching the little head each time as he emerges between the mountains, waiting for old faithful to erupt. As usual he keeps us both in suspense, but finally it's time. The visual, both just before, during, and after, is priceless. My only regret is that my phone is across the room so a video is not an option..

I hadn't had sex in a week, since the last time with her, so there was quite a mess. We were both very sticky, although she bore the brunt of my love. So I suggest taking a shower together. She says of course!

You guys really should find yourselves a dream stripper.

17 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    "Maybe it's because I worship at the altar of her breasts."

lol dunno why, but I found that to be funny while I was reading this.

never done titty fucking, does it live up to the hype guys?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Titty fucking is fun if she's got at least C cups, real.

I prefer it as foreplay rather than a main event. Good if the girl is tied up too!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    GoVikings - Titty fucking is awesome in my book. When it's that time of the month or anytime of the month titty fucking is great!
    Nothing beats pussy mind you, but it's right up there. I like it better than a bj if the girl is not skilled at giving bj.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I fuck girls on their period, no problem.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I prefer it as foreplay rather than a main event.

Give that ass a try

I agree with these statements
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I've titty-fucked a couple of well-endowed dancers in the VIP room who were not BJ-friendly. It's not my favorite, but with (as JamesSD points out) at least C cups and some lubrication, it beats a handjob in my book.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I used to have a favorite in a club with only semi private dance rooms. She had a nice set of natural "C's" and loved titty fucking but with a nice little twist. On the up thrusts she would always give my dick head a little licking.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat: I never really got the titty fucking thing, until my ATF did that very thing. Still not my favorite thing to do, by a long shot.

Probably because my dick is...somewhat less than long.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    If you're going to titty fuck you need to use some edible lube. It makes all the diff in the world. Your dick cannot lubricate her tits for you and dry skin on dry skin is no good. If you're one of those people into spitting, well; saliva dries up really quick too.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I love titty fucking, I and I definitely prefer it over a covered BJ. But like everyone else has said, her tits should be at least a B cup and natural and squishy (as opposed to fake or natural but firm tits). It's just much more enjoyable when they are squishy and the feeling is way better.

• jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I like a titty fuck because I am a boob guy. Seeing a nice set of boobs will make my dick hard faster than anything else.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    BBBJ > FS > TittyFuck > CBJ > HJ
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^A blowjob is better than sex? I love blowjobs as much anyone, but it definitely goes:
    FS > BBBJ > Tittyfuck > HJ
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I agree with ranukam's ranking of sex acts. But still I want variety. I could come every time from fucking if I wanted to if she's not having her period, but I don't cause I want variety. Since I have her every week, I know whatever I pass on one week I can do the next time. I really enjoyed titty fuck week and plan to finish that way at least every month or two.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I agree with pensionking's rankings, except that I don't fuck strippers, so:

BBBJ > TittyFuck > CBJ > HJ
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    In my limited experience it seems titty-fucking is more an art than a science (maybe not; but saying it like this makes it sound “insightful” :)).

IME it's kinda hard for her to be able to press w/ enough force to both keep the torpedo in the right/proper place/position and press hard/right enough for proper stimulation.

From what I can remember; I did once get a fantastic titty fuck from a young thick black chick (early 20s) that had big but also very firm round natural Ds/DDs - both the size and firmness of her chocolate mountains caused a whole lot of vanilla to be poured on her.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

If done right, I Definately think a BBBJ > FS.

Because I have to say, there are a lot of girls out there that suck at giving blow jobs (figuratively).

So when I find a girl that can give a good blow job, that's like finding the Honey Hole in a SC.

I'm doing my best to educate the girls in the clubs on how to give a good BBBJ through guidance. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion