tuscl

If prostitution was legalized, do you think strip club rules would stop getting

I think yes.
It might depend more on the owners of the club.
Even if legalized, our society would likely restrict all activity to specific places.
Soliticors everywhere would go ape crazy if people were allowed to have sex all over the place and have a good time almost anywhere.
Someone might even get it on while on top of a police cruiser.

14 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Haha, getting it on on a top of a police cruiser, I might have to try that.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Thing is, look at Nevada. Even in the areas where prodtitution are legal, strip clubs are heavily monitored. The brothel owners put pressure on LEO to make sure nothing is going on outside of their establishments so that they get all the buiseness.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Well... if that were to happen (when pigs fly), I would expect that it would be under very heavy regulation. If prices for services were high (as NV options appear to be) then strip clubs probably survive as is. If it some how turned into sauna club pricing, then strip clubs would have to change or go out of business.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Nothing would change at the strip clubs,
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I'm sure there have been plenty of LE who have already had sex in or on their vehicles. It would be heavily regulated and SC's would still operate as they normally do but there would probably be some that would probably be allowed to have sex in a diff area of the club if they adhered to the new strict regulations. It would probably be like places such as Trapeze in Atlanta et al. Non sex areas in front with private sex areas in back.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @Impala, prostitution is only legal in Nevada in it's licensed brothels. And in particular, Las Vegas is in Clark County and that county has never allowed such establishments. Also, they can't have legal brothels in cities of 250,000 or more, and this means Reno and Las Vegas.

So prostitution is not legal in Las Vegas or Reno strip clubs.

But anyway, there were written about on Black strip clubs .net, places where they didn't even bother using VIP rooms. They just took care of business on couches in darkened corners.

The original post is silly. Of course, if prostitution were legalized in the United States, you would have places just like TJ's Hong Kong Bar, where you can just walk your girl, still in her stripper shoes, up to your hotel room.

It would be paradise!

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Hong Kong Is a whore house not a strip club. Op's post is not silly
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well, in Canada technically it is legal and to my knowledge there are more clubs that are not extras friendly that are, at least in Ontario and Quebec (that I know of).

• mjx01
    9 years ago
    Technically, the new law in Canada makes P4P less legal than it was was before their supreme court overturned the old laws.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    OP is silly because if prostitution were not illegal there wouldn't have ever been any such thing as a strip club, just whore houses. Today the TJ Hong Kong Bar is there for gringos.

If we legalized prostitution in the US our strip clubs would become like the Hong Kong Bar.

In the more rudimentary type, there are rooms por un ratito. In more extravagant ones like the Hong Kong Bar, the rooms can be used for longer times and even toda la noche.

That is how it would be here. I'm looking forwards to it.

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I disagree. I think cities and states like to put zones up for everything as if that gives them more control. Strip clubs would likely still have restrictions but if you wanted sex, you could go to a zone where it was legal. I'm not sure if it will ever get legalized across the country anytime in the next 40 years. Things seem to be going backwards in many places.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I went to a strip club in eastern Germany last year. With brothels and FFK clubs right around the corner, the strippers there were absolutely paranoid about getting caught doing something illegal. I assume there is a fairly high level of regulation going on there.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The reason strip clubs were invented was that prostitution was illegal. So when prostitution is no longer illegal, it will just be like in TJ's Hong Kong Bar. Anything less, won't be able to stay in business.

Thing is though, prostitution laws are extremely hard to enforce. So we should be able to get places much more like TJ's Hong Kong Bar right now.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG

Humble Pie, live 1970
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PJI4dh_…
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy. hey dumbass did you not read @saer’s post about being in a strip club right around the corner from a legal brothels and FKKs in eastern Germany? are you calling him a liar because a strip club could not have possibly existed since prostitution has long been legal there?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion