tuscl

The art of the Deal

StripShopper
No One Cares
Wednesday, September 29, 2004 5:49 PM
As years have passed, I've noticed it's al ot less costly to be very up front about your expectations prior to proceeding with the Dance. I always ask: "So how good are your dances"...You'd be surprised how honest the answers are. Example: "Air" to "Rock your world". But negotiating price and service is just as informative. Can anybody relate their technique to getting the best dance available?

3 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    It's important to spend some time with the girl before a dance. It might be easy to say yes, right off the bat, when she is drop dead gorgeous, but beauty does not equal a good dancer. Just a few minutes to get "a feel" for her, (not that that kind...:-) and you will be better able to judge if she is a gorgeous rip off artist, or the real deal...
  • pinnickfan
    20 years ago
    One dancer came up to me and asked if I wanted a dance. She said, "I promise to be gentle." I replied "what if I don't like it gentle?" She said, "Well, then I have to leave." And she walked away. I was like, What the fuck just happened?Damn, I was partly making a joke and partly saying, "I want you to rock my world." Guess, that she didn't get it.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    If you want the best dance, get to know the girl, treat her with respect and tip her well. When you're somebody's regular customer you always get better dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion