tuscl

"You look exactly like my father"

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6:28 AM
She says at least a half-dozen times that I look exactly like her father. A couple of times I catch her staring intently into my face before she says it. At the same time that she's telling me this, she is also telling me how incredibly turned on she is by me. She catches herself a couple of times, realizing that what she is saying sounds kind of creepy, so she says that she hopes what she is saying doesn't turn me off. But then she says it again as we are discussing the VIP menu, because apparently I do look exactly like the guy. And the fact that I look exactly like him does not drive her away.. To the contrary, she spent lots of time with me at my table totally nude just talking and telling me that I look exactly like her father. I considered the possibility that this might be a lie. After all, she was a stripper, her lips were moving, and she wasn't giving me a blowjob at the time. But I don't think so. Not only did she seem genuinely shocked at the fact that I apparently look just like her father, but I really don't think that's the sort of thing that would turn most guys on. I certainly thought it was a little creepy, but she was beautiful and slutty enough for me to overlook it. This was the same girl that gave me the most amazing ITC blowjob, telling me the whole time how incredibly turned on she was by me.,Upon reflection, I am wondering if she was telling me the truth and that's why I got such an amazing service. If so, those are some seriously fucked up daddy issues. Anybody else gotten extra attention from a dancer because you closely resembled one of her family members?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I guess that is better than "You look exactly like my mother". :)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Was her stage name Princess Leia? Maybe she just wanted to see your light saber...?
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    These are not the droids you are looking for.
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    JS: I've had girls call me daddy. It's sort of the same thing. Maybe it is a turn-on for them. I mean we are buying nice things for them and telling them how pretty we are. Just like a good daddy would. Enjoy your time in the spotlight!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've had girls remind me a bit too much of my baby sister, and I don't swing that way.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    That comment would indeed creep me out, and would be a buzzkill for me. I'll let other guys capitalize on the daddy issues. There is a hot dancer at one of my regular clubs that I've always turned down for dances because she looks too much like my daughter. My strip club life is fully compartmentalized from my real life, so I prefer to avoid anything that blurs the line.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I had a stripper that told me I looked like her ex boyfriend. I don't know how I was supposed to feel about it, especially how she just got through saying what a piece of shit he was.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    A few years ago (OK-many years ago) I asked my grown daughter why she kept dating guys who turned out to be losers. Her answer was, "Because I can't find anybody like you." In retrospect, I suspect a lot of young women idolize their father (if Dad was around and not a total jerk) and that sometimes translates into sexual attraction towards "daddy" surrogates. My relationship with my daughter was healthy, and I never felt (or feel now) any sexual attraction towards her, but I do get a little extra Oomph in my johnson when a hot stripper says, "O Daddy, I wanna be naughty with you."
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Ask her if she knows anyone named Elektra. I'm not sure how I'd feel about that. I know that I turned down an otherwise very attractive and willing girl one time because she looked too much like my daughter. One of the few times I've felt slightly obligated to explain why when so refusing.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    There's a girl at one of my favorite clubs I won't dance with because her stage name is the same as my daughter. Just a little to close to home. I should tell her to give me her real name so I can get dances with her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    rh48hr - I once told a dancer that I couldn't get a dance from her for that reason. She said just call me anything you like. I said "how about bitch" and she said "that'll work". :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What club is this? Reason I ask is because it seems like a rare occurrence that a girl is sitting at your table fully nude - even in nude clubs.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I've had a lot of latinas call me "mommie", but given the context of it's usage, it didn't creep me out. If any of them had said that I actually reminded them (or looked like) their madre, I would have high-tailed it the hell outta there, pronto.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    shailynn - It's not rare at Follies nor is it rare for dancers to walk around totally nude.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Q. What does a stripper say after losing her virginity? A. "Get off me, Dad."
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    Shaynn, I've been in nude clubs in Georgia, Texas, Florida, Michigan, Wisconson, California, Illinois, New Jersey, Penn, Mexico, Canada, Dominican Republic, Germany and Bolivia where it is common for dancers to leave the stage nude and mingle with customers. I have been in a few nude clubs where this isn't generally permitted, but not many.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Shadow - great story. I'll have to use that one.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Is also fairly rare in my experience for a girl to sit with you at your table totally nude when she's not dancing. The two places where it happens the most that I know of are follies and Mons.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Was her last name Hapsburg or did her dad just gas boundry issues?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I had the same experience as ranukam
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion