tuscl

On top....but no sex

Clackport
Washington
I haven't really participated in extras, but a couple times in VIP with a couple different girls I've had fun being on top of them kissing them all over, but my pants staying on. Portland isn't a extras city, so I have to make the best I can out of it.

In the VIP or regular lapdance area have you ever been on top of a dancer kissing her all over her body? Has a dancer ever been on top of you with you laying down doing this, but your pants stay on? Or if you do this do you need to get to the sex right after?

I hope what I'm asking is clear and not confusing.

15 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately that kind of stuff is only allowed in the CR here
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yep. The MILF has begun letting me get more intimate in the club, when no one else is in the LD area. No sex, but *lots* of groping, kissing, licking and other types of foreplay. Given our relationship OTC, it's not a loss.

I've had lots of fun with naked girls while keeping my pants on. Just make sure you're not spending too much for it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thank you GMD stating what I was trying to say more clearly than I said it.

Yes foreplay. Basically trying to see the most fun you can have in a no extras place without the pants coming off, and of course the girl has to be willing. Part of that is finding the right girl, and once you find the girl, her knowing that you're gonna keep spending money on her. That kind of stuff can get girls fired in some places.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Having as much fun as you can ITC with your pants on gets old. Or at least it did for me. If I was stuck clubbing in a non extras city I would focus my time and money on developing a few otc relationships. I got otc offers from two girls the last time I was in Portland so it's definitely available.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    To answer your specific question though I think it is rare for the guy to be on top ITC. That's probably because if somebody walks in it looks like more than a lap dance. Also it puts you in control not her. The DS is the only one I've been on top of ITC. That was the night I met her. But she was new and didn't know how to give a lap dance.

But you can still have lots of fun ITC with her on you. At the very least I would get an LDK out of it.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    No doubt JS69, OTC is available in every city. I'm just talking about every once in a blue moon when you know there's no extras ITC, and you don't want to take her OTC for whatever reason that night. At the same time you're not satisfied with just two way contact ITC, so you try to see how far you can go.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    What you described is pretty common at the club I go to (and extras are readily available), this club is in the northeast.

In the LD booths all the dancers let you play with their tits and most let you suck their nipples and quite a few kiss on the lips. Some let you finger their pussies in the LD booths, some don't. It's a full nude club so when they grind on you its almost like your having sex. Some of the ones that give a HJ in the VIP room will take your dick out and climb on top of you while they are fully nude and start giving you the HJ. So it's feels pretty close to having sex with them.

And one oft favorite dancers basically lets you do whatever you want to her in a basic lap dance booth. She strips, gets on top of me and basically just sits on my lap facing me (no grinding) while I play with her tits/pussy and kiss her. Her hand also wander quite a bit. After a few songs she gives a HJ.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Nope, when I go to the strip club, I want to feel and be entitled to just sit there and let most of the good stuff happen. I take initiative when need be.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    This would happen with my favorite dancer at my #2 club, but sadly, she is no longer there. I had a VIP with one of the other dancers there, but that was an experience that will not be repeated.
  • cnnlive10
    9 years ago
    I think that light kissing, grinding, touching your XXXX with various parts on her body through your pants may be pretty common in a vip area. I have yet to hear of anyone else that starts to take the top position during a private dance. Did she lead or did you?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @cnnlive10: "touching your XXXX"

Dude, seriously. This ain't CNN, you can say "dick" or "cock" without being bleeped out. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    "No sex, but *lots* of groping, kissing, licking and other types of foreplay. "

At my regular club, we call this a table dance.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Yes its fairly common, especially in clubs that offer bed dances.
  • trixxi
    9 years ago
    I sent you an email a LONG while ago Ranukam breaking down exactly where and HOW to get the extras ... You must have not read my advice because Extras are READILY AVAILABLE and EASY TO BE HAD ... ALL OVER PORTLAND ... that is, if you know WHERE to go.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think sclvr is right about the places that offer bed dances, I would think you could have some fun there.

Trixxi- I've been to a shitload of Portland clubs, and I haven't got the feeling that any of the clubs I went to offered extras. Do you mind PMing me again the list of clubs that do? Thanks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion