tuscl

Another NFL Thug in Trouble for a Violent Act

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Friday, May 29, 2015 3:43 PM
Domestic violence among NFL players has become disturbingly common, but this (now former) Atlanta Falcon layer took it a different direction. If beating wives, girlfriends, and kids wasn't enough - this thug kicked his girlfriend's dog to death. What a pussy. [view link]

12 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    If this proves to be true i'll condemn him. I try to give the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty. Do they even arrest someone and go to trial over a dead pet? It takes a pathetic excuse of a man to beat a woman, child or defenseless animal.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Throw his ass out of the league
  • Chanel
    9 years ago
    Maybe he should be shipped to N. Korea if found guilty.
  • bulo44
    9 years ago
    The same guy was at the center of an alleged rape when he was in college at Notre Dame. The complainant ultimately committed suicide. Shembo skated. I'm usually in the 'give the guy the benefit of the doubt' camp, but I think he was given special treatment in college in order to keep him eligible. Throw the book at him.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The guy has a past. He allegedly assaulted a St. Mary's student while he was at Notre Dame. Here is part of what the victim police. "He pulled down my tank top by the straps. He slipped them down my shoulders and proceeded to suck and lick my right breast while holding me down on his lap by the arms. I felt his hands start to move down towards my shorts as if he was trying to unbutton them or pull them off. I was still crying at this point and felt so scared that I couldn't move." She committed suicide 10 days after the incident.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    bulo44, We posted at the same time. I agree with you. I'm a Notre Dame fan but I think Shembo got away with it.
  • bulo44
    9 years ago
    Yep. Here's an article on the incident: [view link] BTW, Shembo admitted being the person who wrote intimidating texts designed to keep the student from filing charges. The student who ultimately committed suicide. Shembo admitted this before the draft. Didn't stop the Falcons from drafting him in the 4th round.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Violence is part of life in the ghetto where many of these players come from – most didn't have fathers whom taught them how to be and act like a real man – their “manhood” education came from other fatherless and no-conscience thugs.
  • bulo44
    9 years ago
    That's a convenient stereotype. And, in this case, wrong. His father migrated from the Congo. Grew up in a middle-class area of Charlotte, NC. His sister plays hoops at Wake Forest, which, like Notre Dame, has a strong academic record.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    That's why I used “many” and “most” in my post – I guess he's just a bad apple
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    What a fucking coward.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    He killed a yorkie for crying out loud
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion