tuscl

Should u become a stripper if....

Would u be making a fool out of yourself if you were to become a stripper and you have had a kid so you have minor stretchmarks on your abdomen. Or do you think men don't really look or care about that????

6 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    No problem. Feel free to ask away with any other questions. This topic made me remember one hot dancer that I enjoyed getting dances from. After a few dances I did notice she had some stretch marks. I was thinking, I don't care, I'm not going to marry her. It's always nice to see perfection but reality is often different.
  • PeachySweet
    20 years ago
    Well thank you all very much for replying to my ? I had on here. It helps a lot hearing it come from a guy who isn't related or isn't a friend or boyfriend. Cause ya know there just gonna try and make you feel good. So thank you all.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I agree. Minor stretch marks are one of the last things I notice when looking at strippers. I may notice them but it's usually not the first thing I look at and that wouldn't stop me from getting a dance if I wanted one.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Minor stretch marks are no problem. Tummy flab is a real problem.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    PS: Most of my favs have stretch marks either from child birth or weight loss. You hardly notice them in SC lighting. Stage gazers might notice them but, in most clubs, the real money is in getting guys to do private dances-personality means much more than a few stretch marks. Good luck to you if you decide to give it a try.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I think it also depends on which club you wish to work at. You would probably be all right at most clubs, but the high end clubs probably wouldn't hire you. As for me personally, if you were reasonably attractive, I probably wouldn't think much of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion