tuscl

Strip Club Etiquette

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:29 PM
1. Never hang around the club after it closes waiting to meet a dancer. It's creepy. 2. Don't take your wife/girlfriend. She may find out she prefers girls. 3. Never tip with coins. It's tacky. 4. Don't talk dirty. You're not *their* fantasy. 5. Don't spank the dancers' bottoms. That's their job. 6. Always tip waitresses and bartenders. They may be dancing next week. 7. Keep your smartass comments to yourself. You're not as clever as you think. 8. Dress for success. No dancer is attracted to tank tops and flip-flops. 9. If you sit at the stage, tip often. Otherwise you're a pervert. 10. Don't ask a dancer, "Do you go out with customers?" It's insulting. Comment: This list may very well have originated on Stripper Web. #10, in particular, will be controversial with the OTC hounds on this board.

31 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    #11. Don't forget to grease your bouncer and manager. lol. If that's from SW, #11. All the other girls do OTC... But *I'm* a clean dancer.... I'm the only one here that doesn't do OTC....
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    - "no tank tops and flips flops" TAKE NOTE DOLFAN!!!! you look like a toolbox
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Never tip with coins. It's tacky." Brilliant! I'll have to bring $500 in pennies and see if I get a brilliant dance!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I wonder how much $500 in pennies weighs! ;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    #15. Feel free to whip it out whenever
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    On a serious note, getting om the waitress ' s good side can be helpful. Managers won't tell you which club a favorite has moved to, but a waitress can. They know a lot of inside info.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I would dance for 500 in pennies. Just don't make it rain on me 4got. Not brilliant;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    #10 is fine if it is aimed at those dudes who don't buy dances and are looking to date or hook up with strippers for free.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    #16. If she puts her nipples on your lips and leaves them there for more than a couple seconds it's rude not to suck her nipples (at least at the club I go To).
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I used to do number 1 frequently back in the day.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    #10 is a young Marine move
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lol I love #2.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm good except spanking bottoms last trip; I did that to my ATF. She was kind but I know it was a mistake.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I would never spank a dancer's ass and I hate it when they do it to themselves. Saying all that, I have been asked to spank them before. So what's a PL to do?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I spank my fave all the time. She either likes it or pretends to like it.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "Never tip with coins". Whats' a guy supposed to do in Canada?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    #2 - I wouldn't be going if I couldn't take mrs sea. That's what makes it so much fun. #3 - We have actually seen a douchebag toss change on the stage instead of a dollar. #4 - I don't talk much because I know all they hear are guys talking shit. I let mrs sea do the talking because that's probably a better fantasy for them. #6 - I always tip our waitresses. There's usually 5 or 6 always making the rounds and I'll get the attention of the same 1 or 2 we like because half the time they have mrs sea put the money between their tits. #7 - Like I said I say very little but when I do I it is usually something mildly safe and funny or something that diverts the attention back to mrs sea. I've had more than one stripper tell me I'm really controlled and quiet and they bet I'm really kinky. #8 - We always dress nice and keep mrs sea's titties on display for easy stripper access and the strippers ALWAYS dive right in. #9 - We sit at the stage too much and tip everyone. That's something we're changing. #10 - We don't ask anyone out but we do let them know mrs sea really wants to broaden her horizons ITC and OTC. #16 - If a nipple goes on either of our lips it's def getting sucked on.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    1. Never hang around the club after it closes waiting to meet a dancer. It's creepy. True enough. 2. Don't take your wife/girlfriend. She may find out she prefers girls. True again. Leave the fucking women and children at home already. 3. Never tip with coins. It's tacky. Did this one really need to be said? 4. Don't talk dirty. You're not *their* fantasy. Then how the hell else am I going to arrange OTC with her? 5. Don't spank the dancers' bottoms. That's their job. Better yet, let's save the spanking for when she's in my hotel room. 6. Always tip waitresses and bartenders. They may be dancing next week. More relevant to me, how am I going to get my favorite dancer drunk enough to agree to OTC if my bartender is moving slow because I haven't tipped her enough? 7. Keep your smartass comments to yourself. You're not as clever as you think. Hey now, I'm every bit as clever as you think I am. Err, I'm not sure that came out right... 8. Dress for success. No dancer is attracted to tank tops and flip-flops. Nothing says "I'm the Man!" like a powder blue polyester suit. Just sayin', 9. If you sit at the stage, tip often. Otherwise you're a pervert. Right, because true perverts hate to tip. Got it. The more you know... 10. Don't ask a dancer, "Do you go out with customers?" It's insulting. I wonder if they find it insulting before or after they suck my dick in my hotel room for cash.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Let me elaborate a little bit on number 1. When I set up OTC arrangements ITC, I usually either drive the dancer to my place or her place, (quite a few dancers don't drive to work, they take a cab) so I stay in the club until they close. When they close it usually takes the dancer 15-30 minutes to change and come out, during that time I hang out like maybe a block away from the club. All of this done after I have made OTC arraignments with the dancer.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    10. Don't ask a dancer, "Do you go out with customers?" Why the hell would I ask a generic question like that? I couldn't care less if she goes out with you -- only if she'll go out with me.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "10. Don't ask a dancer, "Do you go out with customers?" Why the hell would I ask a generic question like that? I couldn't care less if she goes out with you -- only if she'll go out with me." Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I would dance for 500 in pennies. Just don't make it rain on me 4got. Not brilliant;)" I thought of the same thing Diva1975! Some idiot coming in with his piggy bank throwing handfuls of pennies on stage! But don't worry about me! I have enough connection to reality to know that is in the "not brilliant" category! I wouldn't put it past a few other TUSCL posters though! ;)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Be funny on Halloween to dress up as the lucky charm guy and have a gold pot full of coins that you tossed around all night
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Be funny on Halloween to dress up as the lucky charm guy and have a gold pot full of coins that you tossed around all night" I have to admit that is a brilliant idea! A bit obnoxious, but still brilliant!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck these laws thats what Jesus said All we need is LOVE The words if Christ mane
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    4, 2.75578 lbs.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    2. Bullshit. If your wife is cool with going, there's no reason for her to stay home. 10. Bullshit. It's not insulting to *ask*, though it is insulting to assume that "no" means anything else.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    PL: "Do you go out with customers?" Stripper: "Yes, but not with you."
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I dunno man. Sometimes girls want to see a man's big muscles instead a big belly. If your johnson and muscles too big for a suit wear a t-shirt and chino shorts. They'll love trust me
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    "I wonder how much $500 in pennies weighs! " One penny weighs 2.75g, then 100 pennies in a dollar X 100 dollars= 10,000 pennies. 10,000 X 2.75= 27,500g or about 60.6271 pounds. $500 in pennies would weight 303.14 pounds.
  • Yellowjournalism
    9 years ago
    I wear flip flops and bball shorts all the time and do quite well - of course some of the clubs I go are your dive sorta clubs... Night super high clubs that would even consider a dress code
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion