Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Murder trial--a strip club thriller?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

This article on a strip-club-related murder trial--with conflicting stories and strip club managers and accusations of rape--would make a good thriller. Anybody want to write a book on it?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

This is Florida right?

Isn't this fairly clearly "stand your ground"?

No one in this story sounds very sympathetic.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

It'd only be a good book if the 19 year old was a stripper.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

Can it really be a strip club thriller if there aren't any strippers involved? Nobody gets excited by stories about managers.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

"This is Florida right? Isn't this fairly clearly "stand your ground"?"

Huh? Where does it say the vicitim was black?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Oh right, I forgot that part.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The club mentioned in the story is Secrets which is a small black dive in North Miami and up to now had kinda being at the top of my rotation – the club’s name was changed to “The Body Club” a couple of months ago and is the club I went on a rant about a week ago in the thread titled “I’m about to fucking lose it” (I guess is a good thing I actually didn’t lose it):

I was not aware the club was white-owned but not totally surprised.

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement