tuscl

Who would be your "Dream" Club Buddy from TUSCL to spend an evening with strip c

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
If you could take any TUSCL member out for an evening - planning on mowing down a bunch of strippers in your path, who would you choose?

Hard choice,

I would probably go with Diva1975, I have a feeling she could be wild... LDK82 would be very interesting to hang out with. My idol Motorhead probably has so much pull in Detroit we could both go to Penthouse Club, get on stage and play air guitar to "Styx - Renegade!!!!" I'd also be willing to go with Ricky if he'd let me borrow a shiny suit. To see "The System" first hand being performed by the 'originator' would be quite a sight to see.

photo below is Ricky and Me working our game. I'm the one with the beard.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/4892…

32 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ you two look like a couple of wild and crazy guys
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    yep when we go out they call us "The Pussy Pounders" and they're not talking about cats!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    That's sweet shailynn I'm having a bad day you cheered me up
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Juicebox69 and just_ the_ nuts tag team would destroy you pussy pounderswith our double wide dynasty
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Diva1975 would be brilliant to hang with! :)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Definitely RickyBoy. See him run The System live. Let's go visit Gallagher's together next time you are in NYC, RickyBoy.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    ranukam did a thread like this before.

i don't know, it's really hard to say, there are many cool members

but i'd pick chulo
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    JamesSD, Shailynn, Nukam. I think we'd pull a lot of stripper as together.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    lopaw, farmerart, Stiletto25, shadow at, Dougster. JS69, poledancer and diva, too.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'd hang with one dude (Papi_Chulo) and two chicks (hotstuff69babi and diva1975) in the strip club version of a double date.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    To those who picked Papi, good choice. I've hung out with him twice: he's good people.

Since I've been out with Papi, I'll exclude him from consideration. I'd pick shadow among guys since I feel like I could learn at his feet (especially at Follies). Among women, I'd choose Diva. I never seem to run into the posts where the other women are commenting, but Diva's looks also help her out.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I pick juice juice and juice
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I think i'd like mrs sea to hang out with diva or lopaw. I'll just sit there and watch or be the stunt dick if so requested. I'm usually just the money holder and designated driver anyway.

I don't know any if y'all but I known tobola hangs out at the same places we do so maybe one day we can hang out.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Subraman
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Juicebox69 and just_ the_ nuts tag team would destroy you pussy pounders with our double wide dynasty"

LOL you two crazy fucks would also destroy the McDonalds Drive-Thru at 3AM ordering 10 McDoubles each!!!!

http://fedora.cis.cau.edu/~cjpope/McDowe…
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Farmer Art. The cash would be flowing and the choice of dancers would be at our fingertips. Then during our breaks from the bitches there would be purposeful conversation on how to properly handle business and estate planning. My guess is he needs to spend down his wealth while alive, otherwise the government is going to get 40% of it when it transfers upon death.

So a $1000 strip club visit for him really only costs $600. That's a true baller!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I'd ultimately say chulo as we have similar taste in women and like our coffee black. Plus he's spanish lol. Ldk82 seems interesting to club with though
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Founder

:)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I second FarmerArt. Not only is he rich but he seems really cool too. I could have helped him fill his tour bus!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Oh, surprise vote! Thank you and wise choice, my friend :)
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Out of the TUSCLers I haven't clubbed with yet, I would probably go with GACA and Staxwell. There's a lot of people I would love to club with though!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A huge chunk of the board for different reasons.

I'd really like to see SJG in action. Ideally in HKB. Because it's either going to fulfill his every dream or be a let down that crushes those dreams.

I'd like to club with Dougster just to see if a naked lady can put a smile on his grouchy face.

There are tons of posters I'd club with, especially on their home turf.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I would say those I already have been clubbing with. In alphabetical order, Avalon, jackslash, Papi, Shadowcat, Silkypants, vincemichaels, and and a couple of others that were at sc's 70th birthday in Follies. Sorry guys, I forgot the names. I think one was Timbo.

Why? I had a good time with all. If someone I've not clubbed with, farmerart, without a doubt! Seems to have a personally much like me.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    JamesSTD: "I'd like to club with Dougster"

Oh, great. I could get up to speed on all the latest fashionable California Liberal causes:

JamesSTD: "Yeah, man, we really got to fight to make sure every state in this country allows gay marriage!"
    JamesSTD: "Oh wait, dude, that was last month's fashionable cause. This month we are really concerned about income inequality. Tax those Koch Brothers!"
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I predict I will see a dancer tonight who shows up at the top of my suggested friends list. She'd probably post here too if she knew I was. No need to add drama though. I don't know why she's at the top of my Facebook list. She looks hot so hopefully she's not secretly pissed off. I might have clicked on a few of her friends just surfing Facebook. I didn't know that made you show up on all their suggested friends list. I think I will be free tonight, no dancer sitting on my lap for half the night. She told me she wouldn't be here this weekend.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I'm sure I've been in the strio clubs at various times over the years with half of you perverts and just didn't know it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    as far as regular posters I might pick Dougster. We could probably laugh at the same things. If I wanted to get rid of a dancer, just let Dougster talk about Ricky's system to the dancer. As long as she didn't fall asleep on me. One dancer seemed to want to sleep on me. I thought it was odd when I felt her head leaning against me and realized she was asleep.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Juice would be good at making it rain. I think I met the same dancers he's met.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Oh, A dancer that had the hots for me 2 years ago suddenly switched to the club I visit. forgot about her. I could probably get a few dancers posting on here but I doubt they would stay. bad idea, leave drama in the club.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I think I'd like to club with Dougster and SJG. The two of them could make out at a corner table while I enjoy the naked women.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion