tuscl

End of the month clubbing

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:56 PM
I know this has been discussed before, but in curious as to how many of you have actually had this happen to, or think it's true. It's been discussed that the closer we get to the end of the month, the more "willing" girls at clubs get because of rent being due the 1st of the month. So, this weekend, it's the last 2 days of the month of May. June 1st is a Monday. Who on here is going to take advantage of the timing of the weekend to do some clubbing Friday and Saturday and hopefully score some quality VIP time? ;) I may have to put this theory to the test this weekend.

18 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    I think it works better around the 10th of the month when the landlords start getting antsy that they still haven't been paid.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I've actually heard this that some have paid off their house or condo. But it's not a large percentage, I don't think. I'd guess that the majority, (especially the younger dancers) have some type of housing obligation each month.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I know two sisters that dance and one of the other dancers told me they had a picture of a nice house in their locker and something counting down the dollars needed to buy it
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Exactly crazy joe only the most idiotic dancers have to scrounge for rent money at the end of the month. You're getting the bottom of the barrel dancers in this scrnaroi
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Scenario
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    If they own a house they have to pay property taxes at some point during the year..
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Bottom of the barrel - those are the types we like!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have a t-shirt for the occasion. "Anybody need money for rent". They all claim to need it. :) Next question is "what are you willing to do for it".
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Most places I've rented have penalties once you get last the 4th or 5th. My mortgage is "due" on the 1st, but there's no penalty until the 11th or so. Plenty of dancers have financial obligations outside of their own rent, be it a child who has daycare, parents they support, or the classic loser boyfriend. I do think the "end of the month" mentality may be stronger on Sunday this month, simply because a lot of dancers bank on the weekend. Part of what makes the end of the month good for us PLs is a lot of guys get paid on the 1st and 15th, and that 1st paycheck often goes totally to bills. So the dancers are hungry and there is less cash to be made.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't plan clubbing around dancer pay schedules because I usually stick with my regulars. The few times I go for variety, it's the luck of the draw...just because a dancer needs to make a payment doesn't mean she's any damn good.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    Definitely what metaldude said. This month around the 10th my CF was late on rent and had to pay her landlord. She asked me to come in and when I said I didn't have enough money she offered me a 25% discount on a VIP (and FS) plus an additional 15 minutes for free (minus the house fee).
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Its not about the mortgage according to DS aka Da System It's about exploiting drug habits and addictions
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    The System is complete BS! Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    In general, I don't see a lot of end of month scrounging. I think this weekend they'll likely be a bit more than usual though. The combination of last weekend being expensive for many, this week being a small paycheck for the hourly crowd, and the end of the month being around the corner are likely to cause a dip in demand and a surge in supply. Even if they aren't desperate for rent, I'd expect girls to be more inclined to negotiate rather than lose a sale. For the bottom of the barrel, I'm not sure how much things change for them. I suppose it depends on perspective, but the bottom rung girls around here are living day to day or week to week in hotels or the like. Those girls come in every day looking to secure the cash they need to make it to the next day. They don't plan weeks in advance and are subject to monthly cycles other than their own. To answer the question though, I will likely be clubbing this weekend. Mostly because I spent most of my time at tame family friendly daytime BBQ's and such over the weekend, staying in at night & off the roads filled with over eager police and dangerous drunks. So, this weekend when I go to let loose a bit I expect some of my friends to be taking it slow, so I'll probably make solo trip to some strip joints.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I love it. Stripper economics 101. Never let it be said that we don't discuss important topics here on TUSCL. We've discussed economic terms such as: Opportunity cost. Supply and Demand. Sexual division of Labour. Rent seeking. Cost of living index, etc. Can a detailed discussion of laissez-faire be far far off? lol!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It's usually more crowded end of the month. I haven't noticed any increase in desperation from dancers I'm famaliar with. I once overheard a dancer talking while she was sitting with me apparently near end of the month at the beach. She was saying her landlord was threatening to evict her and she needed 450 to pay the rent, not enough money in the club she said, not enough customers that is. I was thinking no way would I pay 450 for anything. I just nodded and said something like maybe it'll get busier.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck em in the mouth
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion