tuscl

Video that broke the Internet: big-breasted Katee Life dances topless to "Round

MrDeuce
Illinois
I have a special treat this time. I had been saving this for last in the series, but camgirl Katee Life (or Owen) apparently has a team of flunkies who scour the Internet for videos like this and have them taken down immediately. Be sure you have antivirus software!

http://www.crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/3854…

Enjoy!

9 comments

• whodey
    9 years ago
    Normally I prefer smaller and firmer tits but those are so damn fuckable.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    To each his own. I though her tits ruined the rest of it. Nice body, acceptable face and dancing. Tits were too big for her body and way to flabby for me. I like em perky.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    A single word, "proportion".
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ehh...
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Loved the dance. She should have flashed a little pussy though.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I would fuck her.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    No sympathy is required here, Recht: I am also an equal opportunity titty-lover! When I was watching this video last night, I had the same thought you did: I *love* it when I can see both breasts from the rear!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I love those tits! I would want to play and titty fuck those titties all day! I don't think they are too disproportionate. There is a point of overdoing it in my book. But those do not fall into that category for me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Those boobs are gorgeous, but they're bordering on too big, especially for that tiny little frame.

And if she doesn't take care of them, they'll be sagging and ugly by her next decade.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion