tuscl

Are brains more important to you than breasts?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

15 comments

• jestrite50
    9 years ago
    No way you can't suck on brains. You can't play with brains. This guy like most scientists is a wacko !
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    A woman with either beautiful breasts can be fun for a night ( or several). A woman that has beautiful breasts and a brilliant mind can be fun for a lifetime.

However a stripper with beautiful breasts and a brilliant mind can quickly drain a wallet if she knows how to use both at the same time.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    For a wife and mother of children, yes, brains matter more than cup size.

Brains probably matter more than any one physical feature. It's when looks are com ones they start to weigh more heavily on the scale.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    You guys are way too serious ! Give me the
    TaTas !
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Women have brains?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Guys like looking at tits. The smart girls remember the guys phone numbers or a way to stay in contact. The stupid girls don't remember or keep track of anything like that. Thus the girl with brains has better odds. Tits only hold guys attention until another nice pair walks by.
    Nice tits and a brain, winning combo.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    jackslash, apparently they do. I think their brains are designed to help them know how good it feels when we suck their breasts.
  • dw.buck
    9 years ago
    if she has no brains the more i can play with her breasts, if she has brains she wouldnt let any of us play with her breasts without charging $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

i likes em DUMBBBB
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Currently there's no such thing as brain implants.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Breasts for strippers, brains for my actual relationships. Every now and then the two are in the same package; that's the one you date exclusively.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hahahah
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    In the hip hop lingo, brains is a code word for a blowjob.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    When it comes to non-strippers, brains is a must breasts is a bonus. With strippers, breasts is a must, brains is a bonus.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'll eat a chicken breast but I won't eat a chicken brain.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion