Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Now I See What The Fuss Is About

IHearVoices

954 (South Florida)

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've been in Follies for five minutes and...whoo, Ric Flair.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Yeah, shadow wasn't frontin'. Follies lives up to the hype

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

IHV- Walk the isle and style and profile ! Whoooo!

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

First dance in, second on deck. As. Advertised.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Second dance was even better than the first. Glad I brought extra cash.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Another convert!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Time for a VIP dance.

Profile picture for chandler
chandler
•

"dance"

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Too bad you didn't get in earlier. After 8PM the club changes to a black club with all the booty shakin and rain making.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Got here at 6:15. I caught the end of dayshift. It does seem better during the day, but I'll probably stick around until 10 or so.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Gotta get down there one of these days to see what it's all about.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

My last Follies visit was on a Sat afternoon around 1:00 pm where I was meeting w/ shadow and a few other TUSCL ATLers – ended up staying for 8 hours on that day after all the other TUSCLers were long gone.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Woooooo !!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

You guys sound like a big choo-choo train... lol.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"You guys sound like a big choo-choo train... lol."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Think how hard it is to drive by there almost everyday. Wonder, how the buffet is there at lunch time.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The free daily lunch buffet is at 4PM. Not bad. Usually 4 choices. Wings, mac & cheese, fruit salad, etc. All drink prices have 25 cents tacked on to them. I'm told that is to pay for the buffet.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

And in true PL fashion, I'm back. Told myself that I didn't need to be back in Tallahassee that early. Already saw one of the two girls I was hoping to see. Hopefully I'll be able to will myself out of here by 3. That'd be a lot easier if the other girl came in.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

So, it's a white club that changes into a black club?

It's like Michael Jackson in reverse

Profile picture for bigman226
bigman226
•

She didn't say Sting, she didn't say Luger, she said. NATURE BOY! WOOOOOO - LET ME RIDE SPACE MOUNTAIN....ONE MORE TIME

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

If u want to be the best, you got to beat the best! Whooooooo!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement