tuscl

The limo ride

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Just when I thought I had seen about everything there is to see at a strip club, I find out that I was very mistaken. It seems like every time I go to a club these days, I see or experience something entirely new. For example, in just the past few weeks, I have seen a midget customer getting a lap dance, a blind customer getting a braille body stage dance, a dancer aggressively fucking a dildo on stage, a dancer who chokes me during the lap dance, a jail that kept the under 21 dancers, and I saw my first, and hopefully last, butt plug.

Now something else new. I'm at a club that I'm only vaguely familiar with, and the dancers are telling me about the wide variety of dance options and costs. Every dancer tells me that the most expensive V I P option is the limo ride. At first I don't think anything about this, figuring it is just some room made up to look like the inside of the limousine. But then a dancer mentioned that you actually go and sit in a limousine. That seems bizarre. So I ask more questions. It turns out that this really is a limousine ride. You and the dancer are driven around town in the back of a limousine. As best I can gather, the ride is very extras friendly. Some girls say they don't do the limo rides because they don't do extras, and other dancers are willing but unfortunately not my type. So I didn't experience the limo ride, at least not yet, but now I am intrigued by three questions.

First, why would a club do this? If it weren't for the fact that this was a strip club, I might think that management was getting creative and coming up with new, unique option for their customers. But I suspect it has more to do it with a legal loophole. All the rooms at the club have cameras and do not permit extras, but the limousine has no cameras. I think management hopes they could beat a prostitution charge because the most involved dances are not on the premises. I don't share their legal optimism if this is the explanation, but that was the best I could gather from talking to dancers.

Second, has anyone ever heard of this before? Has anyone ever had a limo ride? I had never heard of anything like this before.

Third, could this be a job for San Jose guy to get him out of his moms basement? He could drive the car limo night and wash it with the dancers during the day. It does seem like the perfect fit. Give that bad boy six months working in the club, and I bet he'd be kissing dancers left and right.

And if anybody knows the club that I am talking about, I would like to encourage you not to post the name here in a public forum. I'd rather not get a club in trouble is trying to provide the service we all want. I will be glad to PM the name of the club to regular participants on the board if anybody wants to know.

13 comments

• busta_nut
    9 years ago
    A club in North Carolina? does this.. I read about it here.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    John....I've heard of it....but never done it
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Here is some old info:

ravelingthrough

Joined Nov 2004
    Clubs: 3
    Reviews: 12
    December 13, 2005 • FONDL: You can find both things you mentioned here in the Carolinas. The tub can be found at the Penthouse Key Club in Wellford, SC. I honestly never took the offer seriously, since the women that were giving me dances that night seemed to indicate nothing more would happen with them. (They were already dancing nude) Might be different on different nights, but they have cameras in every private room there.
    As to the limo, both Southside Johnny's and Executive Suite in Greensboro used to have one. Now only Executive does. (Kind of a shame, since the one at SSJ used to be a whore house on wheels from what I understand.) I have heard varying stories of what happens in the limo at Executive, but have no first hand knowledge on that one. The idea of the limo always bothered me a little bit. How well do they clean that thing? What can the driver see? (And how well is he driving if he can see?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I've heard of it many times. It might have been more common 15-20 years ago. It always sounded to me like a sucker play to fleece idiots. I wouldn't want to do it even if it did mean I could score, because limos are repulsive.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    OK what does FONDL mean?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    There are a couple of clubs in Louisville that off this "service." However, there's a cost for the car itself, a tip for the driver, a bartender and a dancer. All told, it amounts to about $500. Way more than I want to spend, and in both clubs, you can do anything in the VIP that you can do in the limo. A lot less expensively.

I'm guessing this is primarily an excuse to give the illusion of more privacy or intimacy, and charge an actors dime for it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The costs I was quoted for the limo ride were something like $220 for 15 min and $340 for a half hour. I didn't get into it deeply enough to find out if there are hidden charges, tips, etc involved.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    FONDL = Friend of naked dancing ladies. I have a photo of him and his ATF sailing on Tampa Bay. He was in his mid 70's back then.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    That sounds pretty cool.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A limo ride sounds like safe road head.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Sorry, if it isn't moving, it's not road head, and if it is moving, it's never safe.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    In South Carolina with all the potholes, not safe at all.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    There have been a couple of milfs at this club that I'm interested in. So I'm gonna go back soon. And if I find the right girl I may be the first tuscler to take a limo ride. Will report if it happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion