tuscl

What Did I Miss?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
After 4 days of sexual bliss in which I only briefly checked tuscl, I've come up for air. What did I miss?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The trolls had a field day.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol !!!
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    You were gone?

Actually you did not miss much of anything.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Nothing. Seriously. Go back and fuck her some more. The trolls will still be here when you get back. ;)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    No trolling going on, several funny posts tho, if you actually take a gander.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You didn't miss much. And you can always read the damn threads yourself.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol !!!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Dougster talked about the coming financial meltdown (or not).
    Mikey and Shadow are not talking to each other. lol.
    SJG wrote a novel.
    Juice showed us his sausage fingers and Instagram acct.
    Rick got pummeled again for his system,
    And Papi got lap dances from a bunch of big butt black girls.

That's about it.
    So.... just the normal noises in here.....
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol warhawks
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    We missed hearing about your Dream Stripper escapades....
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    well Subraman did unmask san_jose_guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kTOdan…
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Oh wow! I went to a titty bar too!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I saw a bunch of science fiction shows on tv. Then saw some black eyed kids ringing people's doorbells asking to come inside. They said don't let them in. Then I went back to sleep.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    "Rick got pummeled again for his system"

If you can call children clutching on grownup legs, screaming at the top of their lungs and biting ankles as "pummeling" then sure thing. They sure did make a lot of noise though. ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That video of SJG is awesome. Looks just like I pictured him. Otherwise sounds like I didn't miss much. Thanks for the updates.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Warhawks summed it up pretty well. However Rick boy was voted most full of shit on tuscl
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith69 “That video of SJG is awesome. Looks just like I pictured him”

kinda paints a whole different picture of san_jose_guy’s visits to AMPs doesn’t it

i wonder if the mama-san has to search his rolls of fat for her massage girls before he leaves. can’t have him stealing her property now can we
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    So, JS69, you were looking for new positions, sexual acts, or forbidden practices before this latest encounter. I hope you weren't swayed into considering a Cleveland Steamer or any other scatological fol-de-rol. The assembled masses are in need of a report on your attempts to defile or otherwise utilize the services of your DS. How about a good physical description if pictures aren't forthcoming?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ a true classic
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    gawker she wanted me to search some more for her G spot. I did but no luck. After that and some oral the little head wanted to fuck her. It's hard to talk him into trying new stuff sometimes. Didn't take pics this time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion