tuscl

What is this GARBAGE about "NAMELESS STRIPPER FRIENDSHIP"????

I have been seeing posts that discuss "NAMELESS STRIPPER FRIENDSHIP". I think that this is supposed to mean (if I am understanding correctly) that stripper who REFUSE to tell customers their REAL NAME are still FRIENDS with that customer. I think that whoever is writing about this (I think a STRIPPER who thinks that customers are FOOLS) might be trying to get customers to accept this RIDICULOUS idea. If a stripper REFUSES to even tell you her (REAL) NAME, could you seriously consider her to be your FRIEND?

1 comment

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    The mere concept of putting words together such as stripper and friend does not compute for RL. Is RL a preacher or just a rejected guy living in a run down trailer? It's almost a surprise RL is not posting something like "just because a stripper gives you a free extra, it doesn't mean she is your friend." I might even agree with RL on that, it could just be a way for a girl you just met to be friendly with you but she would refuse to tell her name. Only RL's insane logic would work in this case scenario. You just met a stripper. She suddenly decides to give you a bj right out of the blue. RL would say that she is not really your friend because she refuses to tell you her name. Even though she is busy, RL would argue this. my two cents. Garbage in garbage out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion