tuscl

Running into strippers in the real world

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Went to lunch today. Right after we sat down, two women were seated near us. From overhearing conversation they were mother and daughter.

The mother is a 40ish stripper that I see at one local club. She gives air dances and seems all about sitting with regulars. I do not get dances from her, but see her at this club quite often.

The daughter is about 19-20 and is a "good girl" at a club notorious for VIP extras. She is one of my favorites and I usually get several high mileage dances despite therebeing no VIP opportunity. I know the daughter quite well and never heard it was the family business!

No eye contact was made by anyone and I thought things had gone unnoticed. As I waited near the door for my ladyfriend to pay the bill, the two dancers exited past me. I looked away to not make eye contact. Without a glance or any other recognition, the daughter gave me a quick stripper handshake as she brushed on by. BUSTED!

So, I expect an interesting conversation the next time I am groping her in a dark corner of my favorite club.

27 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    The quick stripper handshake - sweet.

Waiting for your lady friend to pay the bill - really?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    We take turns LOL.

Forgot to mention I would call the daughter an 8 or 8.5 as a stripper, but only a 6 or 7 in daylight and a tee shirt.

Does that mean the stripper scale is lower than the real world scale?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    No, that means the light is better in restaurants than in a SC.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Yes, stripper scale is different. An 8 in the civi world is about a 6 as a stripper on a 1-10 scale.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I think you have it opposite rockstar.

I've seen quite a few strippers in the real world. I've worked in the same building as a couple of them. I've seen a few of them at school. I've seen a couple at nightclubs. The list goes on and on.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I was gonna say don't you mean the other way around? Anytime I look around a good singles bar or walk through a college campus, I see more hot young girls than in a year of strip clubbing. It's just that because strippers are available to us we see them through goggles that add a couple of points.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    The daughter handled that really well. Sounds very cool. Maybe she should become your CF.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Ive seen them all over the place like fast food, health clinics, grocery store, mall, thrift store, dentist and so on...
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lady friend by your meal roc on bro...i do this shit 2
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Except for my xATF, strippers generally do not look as good in real life compared to when they are all dolled up in the club. (Other than a different hair style, xATF didn't look that different during daylight hours.)

I agree with ranukam... a 6 in the real work might be a 8 in stripper world. The stripper scale is more forgiving.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I remember running into a stripper at Krogers one night at something like 1:00 a.m. She was coming up the aisle loud and talking to her friend. I was walking down the aisle with baby diapers. She just gave me a look, I smiled and was polite. Anyone remember the place that was in Tucker that is long gone now? It was a Pilgreens before. Another stripper got me off in VIP one night while Jimi Hendrix was playing..
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've been with my ATF sans makeup etc. and she looks very normal, but still beautiful to me.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    You make your lady friend pay the bill !
    Everything was ok till you had to say that !
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @jestrite50 - Paying some of the time makes her feel like an equal partner in he relationship

@MrBater2010 - was it Bikini Beach Club or something like that? Had VIP booths with saloon doors on them. ANYTHING went in VIP.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Yes, IMO the stripper scale is more forgiving. Remember, no woman is ugly with your dick in her mouth.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    The next time somebody calls me ugly goldmonger, I'm going to put his dick in my mouth! Brilliant strategy;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Haha...I saw a dancer I know at kroger the other day. She looked familiar and I couldnt figure out where I knew her from. She made eye contact and turned red. I smiled and went on my way. ittokk me a minute to place her. She looked different with clothes on
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I too had a run in at Kroger's yesterday. At least I think I might have. She smiled at me and I was pretty sure that I recognized her from Follies but that was 37 miles away. The next time I see her at the club I will have to ask her about it. I'd love to find a stripper shopping this close to where I live.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've occasionally met strippers in public while on other business. So far, they've all been just as discreet as I'd wish them to be.

I also happened upon one of the more delightful, but sadly former, body rub girls from Louisville at her new workplace. Since we were both unaccompanied, we said "hi" and that was it.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol rech:)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Diva1975 you're just brilliant! I'll take you up on you're offer too! And encourage you to do a 4got style BJ! A girl that gives a good 4got style BJ is easily an 11 on the 1-10 scale! :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    This thread reminds me of a girl in college in my suite that was asking us guys if anyone knew how semen tastes. If she had looked just a little bit better, I might have offered her a chance to find out.
    I'd let Diva find out though. I think one girl said every guy tastes different so that might be a reason for a girl to investigate.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If I saw strippers in public, with my excellent memory, I probably wouldn't notice them about 99 percent of the time unless they were wearing something hot and then I still might not remember that I saw them before in a strip club.
    If I saw them recently though, the chances of recognizing them skyrocket.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I haven't accidentally run into a stripper in public often ... maybe never, now that I think about it. But I would have handled it just like you -- don't even make eye contact.

Not counting OTCs, I have seen lots of strippers outside the club ... at one club, I park in the same lot as many of them, and am often at the nearby bar that they go to on their breaks. I don't really think of those run-ins as "accidental", since of course you can count on them being there (if you know which lot, and if you know which bar, which most people don't :)... Anyway, I've run into a natural beauty here and there, but lots of the girls easily drop 2-3 points in the light, even with most of their stripper makeup still on.
  • mroo
    9 years ago
    IKEA... her ass in art-print leggings, her husband, her daughter in the cart, and her mother singing to the daughter. Me, with my S/O. Apparently we all have the same taste in curtains.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol mroo:)
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Mroo inage if they knew, that would have been a very interesting conversation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion