Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Small White Penis and she was bored out by the previous guy

Baristafan

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Does anyone else get that hollow feeling when you screw a stripper that was bored out by the previous guy?

They don't always snap back.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

You should have fisted her or used a huge dildo then

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

This is why I stick to BBBJ. You can make their nose hit your stomach while getting 4 fingers wet around behind.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Haha. Bruh.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

If you eat her out after she got bored out by the previous guy, it could make your own penis bigger over time

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I guess I am the only one. My dick just slips out. No friction.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

This actually is why prostitutes don't love big dicks. Sore jaws from BJs and worn out pussy are real issues. Snap back does take about 4-24 hours depending on the woman

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Speaking from experience Jamessd?

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

It happened again today.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Sorry bout that BaristaFan. I will try and warn ya next time.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Thanks Uncle. I am getting used to it.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

They dont snap back.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I am starting to request greek.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Why did you mention a race alongside small penis? Usually thats done as trollbait, or some sort of cuckold porn

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement