tuscl

Ego stroking queen

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
The MILF, after just soaking the bed:

Her: (panting) Christ! It's not enough you have a magic tongue, you gotta have magic fingers too?

Me: Well, you know what they say, when God takes away in one place, he makes up for in another. It's like being blind and having your hearing and sense of smell make up for it.

Her: Oh my fucking God! (laughing so hard she's crying)

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    George you're in Kentucky,that was your cousin.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Haha
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If she is, then somebody's got some 'splainin' to do!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Oh wait, that was supposed to be some kind of joke, or dig, wasn't it? You're way to subtle for me.

Either that, or it's that damned humorlessness is acting up again.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Nothing but love GMD.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I love eating pussy. Gave her 3 orgasms that way last night. A satisfied woman is a grateful woman.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Gmd is da mane
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Patty Smith,most men that do it don't talk about it,you dig?
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    "after just soaking the bed"

GMD, do you have a MILF squirter?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @JS: "A satisfied woman is a grateful woman."

Absolutely. I'm reasonably certain that's the only reason she sees me OTC. After all, I'm sure as hell no looker, and she's still not taking my money.

@corvus: More of a gusher, but yeah. That was the first time she didn't chicken out before it happened. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Thank you for sharing george – you are an inspiration to all of us that suffer from gmd.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Very nice. I have a girl I see who is a MILF squirter and it is great. Messy, but great. And my girl is truly a squirter.

Explore the fun she can have with you.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I gotta find me a squirter!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Corvus, of the girls I've seen "squirt", as opposed to gush, I'd say about three quarters of them were actually peeing. At least based on the smell. I've never noticed that with a gusher.

@Papi: *Nobody* suffers from gmd like the original, dude.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @GMD, there was a lengthy discussion on squirting here in Dec or Jan. Interesting to see the responses and discussions, even disbelief of many.

I was sceptical too until I expericed it first hand, repeatedly. My girl is a bonifide squirter and it is quite an experience for sure. I will not go through the entire discussion again here.

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Corvus: I'm not disputing that squirting happens. I've seen it too many times with my own eyes. I just don't think "squirt" is a completely accurate term for the *real* thing.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Not my circus not my monkeys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion