tuscl

Favorite Jumped the Shark

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Have you ever had a favorite "Jump the Shark"?

I think one of mine just did. When I first met her a few years ago she was one of the finest in the club. She's the type of dancer that drinks hard and smokes like a chimney on a daily basis. Loves to party. Fun man. Sexy with a cute sense of humor. Within the last few months she suffered some physical and emotional setbacks that have seemed to age her well past her chronological years. She now looks ten years older than her young age and looks worn out. Honey cannot make money likes she used too.

The sc life can be really hard on these baby-dolls. The smart ones make the cash and get out. Some, like my favorite, get caught up in the shit. Depressing.

15 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    And the point of this genius observation is?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Not a fave, but I did recently watch one dancer slowly balloon from "bigger than most dancers" to "kinda big" to "no longer around/presumably fired".

Drugs, booze and cigarettes all age people prematurely.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Kim Kardashian ?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Motorhead +1

I hate aging. I wish we could all stay 25 forever lol. I had a favorite that was the probably the hottest stripper I've ever come across. 5 years ago she was 27 and at the top of her game, I always got dances from her then (even though they were relatively low mileage). Now 5 years later she's still stripping, she looks good for her age, but she is definitely past her prime. Now when she asks for dances, I always say no.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Actions have consequences – some people just want to live it up (smoking; drinking; drugs) and then complain or don't know why their life and health turns to shit
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yeah real hard. I wish I could go to work in my underwear and just sit and talk, dance around and drink and make $1,000 a night! lol
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It could be worse. My favorite club has more or less jumped the shark.

What happened to my first true favorite embodies this perfectly. I met her years ago and she was hot then, but I saw her at my favorite club last year and while I bought a dance, all I could think about afterwards was how sad and pathetic she is now. If I was meeting her for the first time now, I'd probably have to pass. If I didn't, tit size must be far more important than I had even thought.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Yeah real hard. I wish I could go to work in my underwear and just sit and talk, dance around and drink and make $1,000 a night! lol"

Brilliant!

Though a bit unfair! :(

A lot of men treat strippers with extreme disrespect! Maybe Diva1975 and poledancer83 will want to expand on this but I that is probably the shit part of the job! :(
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm not talking about going all gaga and acting like a stripper is your girlfriend or something! That is creepy and non-brilliant!

I'm just talking about not letting yourself turn into a huge d-bag!
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Let's review-Time passes, people age, life goes on. I don't what's worse. The stupid threads that celebrate past thread wars or the stupid threads that celebrate stupid observations. What's next? Pick up lines for whores? I get some good advice from this site , and a chuckle or two, but, man, is it ever heavy lifting.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^I get some good advice from this site.
    What possible advice could you get from this site that you should have already known?
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    @bvino - Jeez, take it easy. This thread isn’t about aging in general. It is about the devastating physical toll the party sc lifestyle has on dancers that get caught up in the scene. Seems relevant on forum about sc’s.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My ATF had a setback a year ago. She gained some weight and was hitting the drugs and alcohol hard. Her dancing/grinding became lazy too and I found myself avoiding her both ITC and OTC. But somehow she pulled out of it. She barely drinks now, and she's back to having that hot body I fell in love with to begin with. She seems a lot happier too. Usually when dancers, or anyone, starts that spiral it ends badly but every now and then they recover. I'd love to take some credit for it but she did it without any help from me.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    bvino: "What's next? Pick up lines for whores?"

Checkout RickyBoy's The System.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    @rockstar - yea, I've seen a couple pull out of the spiral. It's rare though. It would take a lot of self control for these ladies to resist drinking when the bar is full of PL's encouraging them to do shots etc...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion