tuscl

Another First

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Monday, May 18, 2015 11:47 PM
Busy night in Portland. 4th first of the night. Just saw my first butt plug. Would have no clue what it was if not for tuscl. But I wish Id never seen it or heard of it. Gross

8 comments

• seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    LOL. I'll refrain from comment and leave this one to mrs sea if she so chooses.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Well shit!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Who spread the rumour that ass pacifiers are sexy?
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Only if she's been suffering from projectile diarrheal.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    JS- Funny you should mention this- I recently saw a thread on butt plugs on Stripperweb in Stripping General section. OP mentioned seeing this in Portland clubs and how it seems to be gaining some traction there. It might be still on first page. Consensus was that "eww, wearing butt plug doesn't belong in club."
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't want to see it at the clubs either. Great to fuck with one though ;-)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I saw a cutie at Club Rouge with a nice jeweled butt plug the other night. Guess I'm more tolerant than others. I thought it was way cool and looked great on this particular girl. Never had the chance to ask her if it was for the visual enjoyment of the patrons or if she also enjoyed anal sex. I may have to go back and ask! Maybe she enjoyed knocking it against the pole?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    JS, since mrs sea posted i'll just say one thing. It's not for you, it's for her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion