tuscl

Can Anyone Explain This Josh42 Guy?

Monday, May 18, 2015 4:39 AM
Don't understand this guy. First of all it seems pretty clearly that his main, er, only motivation in being here is to argue for the Democratic party line. I mean I don't see ANY posts by him discussing strippers or strip clubs at all. NO reviews. Absolutely zero evidence, not even an affirmative statement by him, that he even visits strip clubs at all. No opinion on matters related to strip clubs. Okay, cool. So he's a family man and Democratic fanatic so doesn't bother with strip clubs. That's neat and each eo each their own. But how does a guy like that find his way to this site in the first place? Also what name would give you to a person who comes to a strip club discussion site, ONLY (and I do mean only, not even the slightest interest in strip clubs) to argue against the prevailing Libertarian views? And then when he does laced with emotional, polarizing rhetoric? Could it be a word that starts with a "tr" and ends in "ll"?

23 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    He's a Democrat, but probably not Bill Clinton
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    He's a thrill?
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I dunno, sometimes I get more of a hard-on arguing about politics than I do at strip clubs, but that's just me. The polarizing rhetoric does detract from the normal warm fuzzy group hug environment on this site, though.
  • Josh43
    9 years ago
    LOL! Thanks for the kind words, Dougster. You are always a charmer! I do post reviews under an alias and I have a good understanding of the personality of all clubs in my area (probably out to clubs about 100 times in my area). I think my reviews would be useful to those coming out of town. However, I never post explicit information about whether there are extras or OTC action at the clubs. I also have a fair amount of experience with the clubs in the Los Angeles and SF Bay area. My interest in clubs waxes and wanes . In truth, I find strip clubs occasionally exciting, but many times depressing. As an example, my last OTC experience was with a young single mom. We ended up at her place where she was living in squalor -- toys and clothes strewn everywhere, filthy dishes in the sink, overwhelming stench in the house. That's how it often goes for me. My experience with dancers is usually either awkward or depressing or both. I'm still teaching a class after work, and I have a long history of meeting the opposite sex that way: "The System According to Josh42." It's not exactly sex-for-grades, but I would probably get fired if someone found out. Far more exciting when you're not paying for sex and it takes the place of strip-clubs to some extent. I have terrible problems with insomnia and I discovered TUSCL late at night, looking for something trashy to put me to sleep. Your posts, Dougster, more than anyone else, helped with the insomnia. I enjoy the discussions about current-events and politics more than the discussions about strip clubs. What makes TUSCL interesting is that there are folks from all different generations, different ethnicities, different political stripes, all in an UNMODERATED forum. The moderation by peer pressure works remarkable well --and if my posts are too political, I'll simply bow out. Your post mostly makes sense Dougster and this is not really the place for politics.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The mind boggles.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Ah, a multi-alias user. Good stuff!
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Perfect example of why I have been a Republican since I could vote.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Well, this is how I see it... There is only so much titty talk to go around. I mean, ya can go on about titty size, nipple size, areola size, wrapping the titty with rope, painting the titty, links to good titties, covering the titty with chocolate, cooling the titty with an ice cube, writing on the titty, titty tattoos.... but I digress. Dougster does a lot of political talking. Ya got to expect there will be another one out there to talk politics. And at least this one can write whole sentences and doesn't speak in mental illness code words that only he can understand in his glorious world with purple clouds and shit like Alucard did.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    these leftists certainly are something else. he wants to steal granny’s house by taxing it out from under her and to leave widows and orphans penniless and homeless on the streets after stealing their inheritences with death taxes and now he is depressed about exploiting a single-mom stripper, not for exploiting her but because he had to see the squalor she lives in. yeah, i already answered the question [view link] “you really do have to kind of admire liberals who all get by through pretending to care about shit while in truth they are stone cold motherfuckers who would watch someone bleed out in the gutter with the same expression on their face they use to order a Caesar salad. it's an amazing trick to pull off.”
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    The mind continues to boggle.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If there's one thing Dougster hates, it's multi-alias users!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm legitimately curious how one steals an orphan's inheritance . Or a widow's for that matter, although that could arguably be a semantics arguement. I wish I could say that's one of the dumbest political posts I've seen here, but it's really not. Obviously small increases to marginal tax rates leave people "pennyless".
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I like how Josh42 tries to take his little shots at me, but if you look at the threads and posts he responds to, they are, invariably, my own. If I think he would be pretty bored without me here. I know he loves me, just like RickyBoy, who claims to have me on ignore but still reads my posts does.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Wow, and I thought I was boggled before.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Idk homie
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    "Also what name would give you to a person who comes to a strip club discussion site, ONLY (and I do mean only, not even the slightest interest in strip clubs) to argue against the prevailing Libertarian views?" A hero
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Shit!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    How do you revive a necro thread? I don’t have that ability because there are some doozies!
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    How quaint. Dougster's a bright, funny, guy -- but he gradually descended into mental illness. TUSCL will do that to you...
  • Meursault
    3 years ago
    He's a religious zealot. There's no explaining them. Think of him as Savonarola or Sun Myung Moon.
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    Woops didn't even notice the dates. My fault.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Dougster's a bright, funny, guy -- but he gradually descended into mental illness." Takes one to know one right josh, I mean rummy or your other 10 aliases, Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion