tuscl

Weird Internet shit! Brilliant or not brilliant?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
i was reading a story about Internet trolling as a cultural phenomenon and one example they cited was a hoax about "jenkem"! Have you heard of this?

"Jenkem" is supposed to be a new drug craze! Kids inhale fumes to get high! But the source of the fumes is fermented urine and feces! Not brilliant! I may joke about not wiping but anal cleanliness is important! I even want to install a bidet! ;)

Fortunately, there is no evidence kids are even doing this! So brilliant! :)

My question is, is this brilliant trolling because the trolls made journalists think kids were huffing piss+shit fumes to get stoned or is it not brilliant because it is focused on piss+shit fumes?

6 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    Reminiscent of smoking banana peals in the 1960's. Velvet Underground even had a banana on an album cover.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Send those kids to a huge chicken farm or a cattle farm.
    All the shit and piss fumes you can handle to inhale... You don't even get a choice if you want to inhale the fumes. lol.
  • jestie214
    9 years ago
    Fuckin' fuck you, 4got2wipe!

I love sniffing fermenting urine and feces in the gay, gothic nightclubs that I hang out in. Has gone a long way toward curing my depression.

Fuckin' fuck everything!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    "Rainbow parties" were a great example of moral panic spurned by a book that had no real evidence. I believe the researchers conducted one or two interviews where the teens claimed it was a thing that happened. In hindsight either the researchers were being trolled, they made it up, or it was very local to one group.

Family guy did a great episode with "toad licking"
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If my kid did that I would kick them in the nuts
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I heard about Bagboyjames trying that jenkem shit. He woke up in a Walmart parking lot missi g his pants in a pile of his own shit and trying to drink his piss. He was pissing and drinking it like it was a water fountain while laying on his back.

God dam pecker head
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion