tuscl

Sex with hotel staff

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
New experiance for me. True story. Many times have tried to make this happen but never was successful,until tonight. I'm staying on the road in a mid sized southern city. Was sitting in my room getting ready to go to sleep when the people in the next room started getting busy so I decided to go downstairs to the hotel bar to get a beer so I didn't have to listen to them. To my dismay, when I got downstairs I found that they had closed the bar down early because it was so slow, what a bummer. Started chatting the girl at the desk (thirty something milfish brunette), and we were getting along pretty good. She started talking about how her shift was almost over and could wait to get off. As we were talking her phone rang, someone upstIrs needed something, and she told them she would be up with it in about 10 minutes when her replacement showed up. Well, I thougt to myself, go for it, what could it hurt, so I said, when you deliver that, stop by room ### if you want some company, she smiled at me and said we will see what happens (I thought she was most likely blowing me off), and then I told her I was heading to my room. About 20 minutes later there was a knock at my door, it was her, and I won't go into the details but will tell you that I had a lot of fun. Afterwards she asked me how long I was in town for, I told her a couple of days yet, at which point she told me to keep my mouth shut about this and she gets off tomorrow night at the same time (yippy!!!!).

AGAIN, I STRESS, TRUE STORY! And yeas, I am bragging!

23 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Way to go!!!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I knew an air line pilot that had a reputation for doing Las Vegas chamber maids. So one day when I was flying with him, I asked if the stories were true. He replied that he got a hard on every time he heard them plug in the vacuum cleaner.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I rarely run into good looking hotel employees, but yes, they are fair game in my opinion. And convenient too. Just don't forget they have full access to your room -- which could be both good and bad.

But god bless divorced, horny MILFs. Well, more specifically, horny MILFs.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Good job, impala.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Nice. I hooked up with the night desk girl on a road trip in college once. She was our age and drank with us and I was the one she liked.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Cool. That's awesome.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I could only wish that could happen to me. Every hotel I stay at invariably has some Indian family running the place.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Now give us the Penthouse forum version of what happened in the room.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Here's the reverse, sort of. Years ago I traveled to Ohio a lot for work. The company had many people coming and going there and we always stayed at the same place. Most of the desk clerks were not worth bedding, but one particular one was. Most of the guys would always hot on her when up there. Myself, I was always cautious. To close to "home" and to many there knew me and worked with me at home.

Anyway, turned out a number of years later, a local co-worker of mine ended up marrying her and brought her south. My SO and I were staying with them in Orlando and were going to the Daytona race. So one evening we were talking old times and she said that she remembered me well, and told the SO I was one of the few that never hit on her in Ohio. That was a good thing! :)

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've always had that fantasy when I'm on the road, but I've never fucked a hotel staff person. I'm thrilled to hear that it happens!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great job. Keep that up
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Seedy motel housekeeping the way it should be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4DDeYQ7…
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Che, do you think they wanted money, or were they just fat, lonely women?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    The need to stress the truthfulness of this thread strikes me as a lil fishy

Good story my fellow tusclers brother

Ps just giving u shit lol
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I was finishing up one afternoon at the local no-tell, gathering up my stuff and heading for the car, when the woman cleaning the room next to mine caught my eye. She looked familiar. Turns out, she was a dancer at one of the clubs, and does the housekeeping at this place before she goes to work at the club. While somewhat frumpily dressed, she was still cute; cuter than I remembered her being in that club.

Since she danced at a club where the full meal deal is usually available, I asked her if she minded cleaning up after herself some time. She didn't.

Only saw her a couple times before she disappeared, but she was kinda nice.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Chandler good video. I want a top floor room in that hotel.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I like your story and I believe it impala. You're the man! Brilliant!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'd be pretty depressed if I lived and worked in Bakersfield
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Che, once had something similar years ago, but she was nasty and I knew she wanted money. The one last night was hot (way out of my league) and really wanted to play. Think she was board or something (was really slow there last night) but really don't care. Can't wait to get back there this evening to see what happens.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A lot of times the night desk has nothing to do unless a customer needs something. Makes sense the occasional girl might want to have a couple drinks and fuck in the guest's room. She's getting paid (her normal hourly wage) and getting laid, and can always claim the guest needed help fixing something.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Impala, I know you are telling the truth, and yes you have a right to brag. Great thread,

Che, I like and believe your story too. Bakersfield, probably all the women there are bored out of their minds.

Never done anything like what you guys describe. As I have seen most hotel cleaning staff are Latinas, and not nice looking ones. So it would be the front desk staff to go for.

Awesome,
    SJG
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Jennifer Aniston stars in a movie titled "Management" where the motel's manager tries and succeeds in seducing her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion