tuscl

An Act of Kindness

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm sitting at the tip rail. I like the girl on stage so I put a bunch of 1s in front on me, waiting for her to come and pick them up. A blind guy comes and sits down a few seats from me at the stage. He is with a friend. Never seen a blind guy at a strip club before.

The dancer I'm waiting for goes over to him immediately. Friend tells him there's a nude woman in front of him, and he throws a $1 bill on stage. She ignores the money, takes him by the hand, and has him stand up.

She then takes his hand and guides it all over her body. It takes a full minute at least as he literally caresses every inch of her body from top to bottom. It's like stripper braille. She shows him exactly what she looks like by letting him use his hands to visualize her. The guy had the biggest smile that I think I've ever seen on another person in my entire life. She clearly made his day (maybe his week, month, and year too).

I loved this girl's attitude, and told her how impressed I was at what she did for the blind guy. She said he deserved to see her, just like everyone else. I think this was the kindest act that I've ever seen a stripper do for a customer.

7 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Despite some horror stories here, most strippers are angels that slid down to earth on a brass pole.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm gonna try that this weekend. Put on my dark glasses, borrow a white cane and have a friend lead me in. It might just work.
    I've had a life long friend whose been blind since birth. In our early 20's he and a couple of other friends determined him to be our designated driver. With our voice voice commands he actually made it a couple of blocks. He's been to a few strip club and every time he's been treated very well by dancers allowing his Braille explorations.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great story
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Very cool dancer!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    That's pretty fucking awesome.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Is it getting a little dusty in here? Damn dust!
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Very cool.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion