tuscl

OT: Hot pussy at work

Clackport
Washington
Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:07 PM
Think back to the two hottest girls you've ever worked with or worked in the same building. 1. On a scale of 1-10, what is she? 2. Did you ever try making moves on her? There was this 9.5 that worked in the same building as me for a few years. I took the slow approach with her, but she saw right through me lol. She let me know she had a boyfriend (and he made a lot of money) pretty quickly. That was a bummer, but she was great talking to. She would regularly wear tight pants that showed off her nice ass. Sadly she moved away a year ago. Man I miss that girl. She actually made coming to work not so bad. Currently there is this 8.5 that works in the same building I do.

22 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    As I was saying, currently there is this 8.5 that works in the same building I do. We're friendly, and I got her number, but she's real flaky meeting up OTC. I haven't thrown my whole game at her yet.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    1. i use to work with this pretty hispanic girl who i had a crush on. she was like an 8 2. i did try to make a move on her. after a while of talking to her, asked her for number and she gave me her real number and never responded to any of my texts........typical irrational female behavior SMH
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I was never big on the dating/fucking a co-worker but when I was in the Navy there were about two 9's on my second ship that I stationed on that I wouldn't mind hooking up with.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Back in the late '60's we had a gal in the front office that was so beautiful that one of my co workers used to say "I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from".
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    In 10 years of working I have made a move on a number of coworkers, one time it really really backfired on me. But I had developed a habit of sleeping with coworkers in college and it did happen a few times in my career. Most people say not to. I say it's impossible not to. The one rule is to always maintain your professionalism whether it going great or terrible. But I had some pretty good times in the office
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    At my previous job the hottest girl was a 9 or 9.5. She was constantly flirting with everyone. Seriously could not make it two minutes without. I don't remember hearing about anyone making any moves on her though. At my current job, well it's one of the stories I could tell but nobody would believe since that world is beyond anyone's experience here. :-) (I've told much more mundane stories that have been marked by skepticism so y'all don't get to here this one.)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I remember a 9 or 9.5. I made a move on her or asked her if she was single. Unfortunately not or had a steady boyfriend. I thought about attempting a hookup with another 9 but wasn't picking up a vibe that she was that interested in me. Plus she was a coworkers daughter in my department and I thought I might stir up a hornets nest and get nothing out of it. I passed. There was a big age difference even though I look a lot younger. Other than that and one almost too young intern, I stayed away. Other than 3 girls, I rarely see anyone hot at work. All of this was years ago, well the hot intern was only in the last few years. I rarely saw her.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @Dougster- cmon man, don't hold out on us!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Get your game face on and seal that deal ranukam
  • Josh43
    9 years ago
    Regarding Dougster's "experience" at work, I'm thinking it's a case where (1) he had to pay her for sex, or (2) he chained her to a desk or (3) she was semi-comatose after listening to him recite financial data. However, if some hot babe really was attracted to Dougster, I'd love to hear about it. C'mon Dougster, don't be coy.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    My job is not the kind of work women typically don't want to get involved with. Usually they don't last long either. The best looking I've seen was probably a 7. I love to flirt, but at work, I go totally sterile. In the United States, women will cry sexual harrassment on anything and everything. I've seen it too many times: -I saw a fat feminist pig make up lies about her boss, got him fired, and then took his job as supervisor. -I saw a guy get wrote up for sexual harrassment for talking to another male co-worker about all the good-looking women he talked to at the bar over the weekend. An ugly, 30-year-old-virgin, fem-nazi was eavesdropping on his conversation behind a cubicle wall. She told her boss that the way the guy was talking was "threatening to her". He got wrote up, and he will probably never get promotions with the letter on his record.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    Correction: My job is the kind of work women typically don't want to get involved with.
  • saer
    9 years ago
    I worked with a 9 for about a year and a half. After a few months of eye fucking, we went out a few times but then one day she said she didn't want to go out any more. Never found out why. A few months ago, I took one of our interns (an 8) to a strip club, watched her get owned by a stripper in the VIP room, and then slept with her that night.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    In the mid 80's I had a woman working for me who turned every male head when she walked in a room. She was tall, slim but still shapely, very intelligent ( she had just completed her Masters Degree from a prestigious University) and she had done some modeling and had been a college cheerleader. She had Scandanavian features, drove a new sports car, and was a total hot shit. She had been divorced 3 years earlier and at age 29 was living with an executive from a Fortune 500 company. She & I were assigned to work on a project for about two months and we isolated ourselves from others to minimize interruptions. We made great progress and really began enjoying each others' company and spending time together for lunch. She asked if I'd like to drive her car one day and we took off on a beautiful summer day. She told me that she and her BF had split and after a few hours of riding around she asked if I'd like to see her new apartment. We went up to her place and had a couple of drinks, solved all the world's problems, and at one point she left her chair and sat beside me on her couch. I turned her head towards my face and softly kissed her lips. She said she liked that and she then kissed me much harder and with greater fervency. She had a scoop neck blouse on and I let my hand graze across her breasts and she took my hand and placed it on her right tit while we made out. After about 10 minutes she stood, took my hand, and led me into her bedroom. As she walked in front of me she disrobed dropping all of her clothes on the floor and exposing a flawless body. She urged me to get my clothing off while she went to the bathroom. Nude, I got beneath the sheets and hypnotically watched her marvelous mammaries bounce as she joined me. I kissed her breasts and kneaded them as she took my engorged dick in her hand and stroked me. I let my tongue lead the way as I moved down her well muscled torso until I lay between her legs lapping her pussy. She grabbed my head and encouraged me to orally render her ecstatic. The taste was strange to me, but not unpleasant and the fervor of her hip movement led me to move up to penetrate her. We started in a traditional missionary position and then she rolled me on my back and she dropped her long blonde mane across my legs and took me into her mouth. I felt like Superman and we kept it up for close to 2 hours when I finally released my load down her throat. We both fell asleep and I awoke several hours later with her ministering to my cock again with her mouth. She continued until I was spent and it was time for me to leave with work beckoning in just a few hours In the morning my mouth felt numb. I brushed my teeth, gar galled with mouthwash and could not feel or taste anything. When I saw her at work, she grinned, told me she had whisker burn on her thighs and had trouble walking. I told her of my mouth and told me that when she went into the bathroom she had spread spermacide all over her pussy. We continued our workouts about once a week for about 6 months when she met a guy whom she later married. We're currently Facebook friends and will get together for dinner maybe once a year. She's aged well and still has marvelous breasts.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Current company has a bunch of 8s that all eat lunch together, no 9+. Last company had one 9. She had zero personality. Going back to college and summer jobs I remember an honest to god 10 that worked at target with me briefly. She was married and kind of stuck up and thought the job was below her.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @gawker- now that's what you call a great story!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth ranukam!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I worked with the woman linked below for several years. She wasn't in my department but I saw her all the time. She always wore jeans and a t-shirt or sweat shirt. I think she looked better at work without all the makeup. She was married to a rodeo cowboy (I assume she still is). If I remember correctly mrs sea does NOT thinks she's hot. [view link] She's the first one that came to mind. I'm sure there were a few others over the years but nothing else comes to mind. And no, I did not make any moves on her. She is married and I was already married to a hot ass woman to begin with.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    That chick is maybe a 7, seaboard.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Early to mid 70's, one of the office girls had worked as a Bunny in the Miami Playboy Club. She wasn't my type, but many thought her hot.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @crazyjoe- next time I should fuck her mouth and then fuck her in the ass!!! YOLO!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Today at lunch I was reminded of the girl I really want to fuck. She's mexican, probably 21 or 22. Face is a 5, maybe a 6. But she's got huge natural tits and a big round ass on a medium sized frame. She wears low cut shirts and yoga pants all the time to work. I don't normally go for the butterfaces, but this girl has the body of Kate Upton, circa her first swimsuit cover, which is totally my type, and she shows it off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion