tuscl

135 different SCs in about one year – damn!

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Someone recently resurrected an old 2007 thread – I decided to read thru it for curiosity and came across a TUSCLer I'd heard off but had never seen post (ThisOldManPlayed1) – anyway I looked at his profile and his 1st TUSCL review was in April 2007 and his last (209th) review was in April 2008.

Dude had over 200 SC visits and at least 135 different clubs in about 1 year's time – talk about dedication.

BTW – the old thread that was recently resurrected was:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=7…

10 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    So this guy was in a different club on average about once every three days?

I'm sure he visited multiples on a given day but if he only visited one club on each day he went out, then he was going to at least two strip clubs every three days.

Dedication to say the least. I was gonna say deep pockets but maybe not, I know of guys that are drinking in bars 7 days a week, so he may have been doing the same and just taking in the sights.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi - He is a personal friend of mine but no longer active on TUSCL. He went by a couple of other names too. One being TUSCL_Brother.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Do you know if he still SCs?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    That is impressive!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi - Yes but not like he used to. Old age and living in a suburb of Columbus Ohio did him in.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    My goal is to get to 100 different clubs visited. I'm hoping to get there in the next couple of years.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Excellent work!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fook me
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I have met ThisOldManPlayed1.....definitely a legend! He seemed to enjoy the strip club scene more than anyone I've ever met! Hoping to meet up with him again some day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion