tuscl

IS TUCSL INTERESTED IN CLUBS OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA?

James1557
England
I am about to give up on this site because none of my recent requests for the addition of clubs in England have been actioned. I am concluding that this is a North American site for North American users only. In the next few weeks I plan to visit various FKK clubs in Germany but I shall not bother to post reviews unless action is taken on my requests.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think you have posted w/ this issue in the past.

As has been posted b/f; TUSCL is a one-man operation and for w/e reason club additions often take long – the last couple (U.S. clubs) I've added have taken 1 or 2 months and some just a week – but normally it's taken longer than shorter.

You can PM Founder and remind him:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=171458

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It depends on who you know. I submitted a new club in March and it was loaded withing 24 hours. Like Papi said, it is a 1 man operation doing this as a hobby and things get done according to how much free time he has.

A couple of things to take into consideration. The more information that you provide the easier it is for him to set up a page for the club. And secondly their are priorities. Obviously this is a U.S.A. site aimed at the home town users. so they get done first. In the 20 years that I have been posting on here, I doubt that there have been more than a dozen members from outside of the U.S.

The few U.S. travelers that do make it to Europe or other parts of world do appreciate the contributions that you non citizens make. Maybe some day founder will get some help like he did many years ago.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm sure the world will come to an end without your reviews.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I'm very interested in reviews of the German FKK clubs and look forward to your reviews.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Fuck those North American tossers. Meet you at Stringfellows.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't need the U.S. clubs; I have plenty of fun w/ the ones in Miami.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Personally, I am interested in international clubs. Hopefully, someday I will make it to the one's I am interested in visiting. As papi said... PM founder about it. Even clubs in US can take a long time to be added.

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That's a brill idea Motorhead, simply the dogs bollocks!
  • mark94
    9 years ago
    I posted a review from Prague about 6 months ago. I didn't find much on Czech strip clubs elsewhere ( a little on ISG and Punter). So, I appreciated what I found here and gave back.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Maybe the Founder contacts each strip club and gets confirmation of information liike name, address, etc. and he may have trouble verifying overseas information. I don't know. It took somewhere between 3 to 6 weeks for an article I submitted to show up one time and there was not much to verify.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion