tuscl

Desensitized

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I've always loved women – in particular a woman's body.

As a young-boy/teenager; being able to see at least one attractive naked woman was an unbelievable thrill.

I was @ Tootsies a couple of weeks ago and I was standing against the back wall. There is a walking area right by there that is used by many for walking from the entrance going towards the main room.

I saw a group of 3 or 4 early/mid 30s guys walking in together that looked like clean-cut young professionals and not necessarily the types to hang out at SCs.

I noticed as they walked in how they could not get their eyes off the stage were the naked girls were dancing – i.e. they were walking in one direction but their heads were turned towards the stage the whole time they were walking towards the seating area.

I found myself thinking – wow – with as often as I go to SCs having naked women all around seems very normal to me these days – sooooo different than when I was younger where I would have killed to see that many attractive naked women in one place - I kinda couldn't believe how sorta desensitized I have become.

7 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Ditto Che. Papi, something is wrong mi amigo!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess I have become too "desensitized"
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Check i think its time he was told about the birds and the bees.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I experience that too. The first 15 minutes I'm thrilled at all the naked women. But I adjust and 30 minutes later Id be satisfied with nothing short of a dream stripper. When you're a conoisseur, you're naturally more discerning. Either that or we are narcissistic sexual deviants. Nah, no chance of that.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Yeah, walking into a dimly lit bar with naked women sitting or standing or dancing in it with super high heels, doesnt phase me much anymore.

In fact, when I go to a civilian/regular bar, I often wonder: "where are all the naked women at?" lol.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    war,

I wish I could say that at my "civilian/regular bar". Most there, I prefer they are clothed. :(
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Reminds me of a manager at Follies that I talked to a few years back waiting for my car from the valet. He was telling me very sincerely about how he is sick of nude women and goes to the mall to see hot women in clothes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion