tuscl

Another boob question.

Clubber
Florida
Saturday, May 9, 2015 10:58 AM
The "For all the Boob guys" and the "In Case you like them BoUnCY" topics made me think, especially the latter. Now I, like all of us, has our definition of the perfect boobs. Given that, you enter a club and you see no perfect boobs. All other boobage factors being equal, would you prefer smaller or larger than your perfect boobs? For me, smaller.

18 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I want my boobs perky and you rarely see that in anything larger than a "B" cup. So I too would have to go smaller.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Larger
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    natural. I can be satisfied with a range of sizes, but hard and obviously over-inflated tits don't work for me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Larger
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Big and BoUnCY
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I prefer a B or C cup But if I couldn't have either of those, I'd rather them be a little bigger. So the answer is larger. A cups can be nice (if it's a big A cup) but they run the risk of being too small
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Shape and firmness matters more than size. My ideal are perky, firm, round, natural Cs. In a pinch I'd go for natural, slightly saggy Ds. But a lot of my faves are As or Bs.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Less is better
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Shape matters most to me. The perfect size for me are firm full C's and D's, preferably natural or soft squeezable implants. In most cases slightly smaller usually wins out of slightly larger. In general the larger a woman's breasts are the less perfect.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Now this is a boob! [view link]
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Bigger! I like boobs at lot. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    For me; more is more and the bigger the better as long as they are natural (don't like fakes no matter what size even if they don't feel or look too fake) – but small boobs are by no means a deal breaker – I like large natural boobs but they are not an absolute requirement – and while firm boobs do look great; I actually prefer the feel and pliability of soft tits (and IMO/IME soft tits are easier and better to suck on). Good topic though – I do not recall seeing any boob threads in the past :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    As I've posted previously, the perfect boobs are those that are *just* big enough for me to get both of her nipples in my mouth at the same time. That said, smaller is probably going to be better for me. To be fair though, I'd have to evaluate each prospective pair individually, by hand, to make a reasonable determination.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I like a good "C." Thise are my favorite by far. And I like them natural. A nice soft C cup is my all time favorite, if I had my choice. But it's not a deal breaker for me if the girl has smaller tits. But at the same time a girl with, really, really, big boobs doesn't turn me on. I love long legs. But seem to attracted to shorter girls. Like 5' 2" to 5' 3" is my perfect height for s girl too....so, go figure. I guess I like all kinds of different girls.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Larger to a point......ILBFT!
  • MrsSeaboard
    9 years ago
    If they don't have a C or larger they aren't getting our attention. I'd never touched fake tits until we went to the SC and most of those I'll pass on too (at least at our clubs)
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Let me clarify. They can be TOO big. The perfect boobs are probably DD. We could care less if they're real or fake as long as they look good and feel good. Perfect tits are the ones that completely wrap around my dick (without using the hand across the top method) so I can titty fuck them. Where did mrs sea run off too.................
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Oh, there she is...lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion