tuscl

Joke of the day

crazyjoe
Colorado
Friday, May 8, 2015 9:38 AM
There were three roosters on a farm. One was strait, one was dyslexic, and one was gay. Every morning when the sun came up the strait roostet would say, "cock a doodle dooooo, cock a doodle dooo!" The dyslexic rooster would say, "doodle a cock, doodle a cock!" The gay rooster would say, "any cock will doooo, any cock will dooo!"

12 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    LOL There was an old rooster on a farm and he was having a hard time servicing all of the hens. The farmer looked at him regretfully and said, "That old cock just ain't gitten the job done no more. We're just gonna have to replace him. The next morning, a new, young, vibrant rooster strutted into the barnyard and approached the old rooster. "Well, old timer, your time is up! Time to make way for a new cock!" he crowed arrogantly,"Looks like you'll be Sunday dinner." The old rooster eyed the newcomer balefully. "Tell you what, sonny. I'll run you a race for the hens. All I ask is a 10 foot head start." The new rooster cackled and said, "You arthritic old bird. I'm so confident I'll give you twenty!" The old rooster took off running for his life. After he'd run 20 feet, the new rooster took of after him. Past the barn they raced! Past the pig pen, the lead had shrunk to 10 feet. The old rooster ran past the horse corral - less than five feet separated them. He ran past the house; two more feet and the new rooster would pass hi... BLAM! The new rooster disappeared in a cloud of feather's. "Dang it," said the farmer as he ejected the empty shotgun shell. "That's the third gay rooster the feed and seed's sent me this month!"
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Two gay rooster jokes on a single Friday. Looks like it's going to be an interesting weekend.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Might as well... What do you get when you mix a rooster with peanut butter? A cock that that sticks to the roof of your mouth
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    3 rooster jokes Keep 'em flown
  • Mr. Ed
    9 years ago
    Q: How do you stop the stork from landing on your home? A: You shoot it in the air.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Why did the chicken run across the road? Juice was chasing it
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Why did the chicken cross half the road? She wanted to lay it on the line!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Why did the fox cross the road? He was trying to eat the chicken
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Gay roosters! Brilliant!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Juice and a chicken walk into a bar..... The bartender looks up and says, "Is this some kind of dumb joke?"
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Q: Why does the Easter Bunny hide his eggs? A: He don't want anyone to know he's been fucking chickens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion