tuscl

Rating strippers

Saturday, May 2, 2015 4:28 AM
I think it would be good if everybody started rating the strippers at the clubs. You could put there name and number next to it. If you don't know the dancer, it's like a box of chocolates. You never know what your going to get. and you may feel like you wasted your money. You don't have to give the details, the number will tell what to expect

24 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Not sure that would be helpful. Different girls and different guys can have varying amounts if chemistry. Just because a dancer doesn't go as far as I would like her to doesn't mean that another guy might get all the way. (In fairness to you, however, I can't imagine how a handsome, debonair rich guy like myself could not attract any woman .... LOL) Also, a vindictive guy who didn't get everything from his princely $30 could hide behind his screen name and slander the dancer and her club. The only time I would use a dancer's name or description would be if she was a ROB.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    2 4 6 8 Who do we appreciate
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Lets get this straight. If I go to the club today and there are 55 dancers working, you think I should put all of their names in my review along with my rating for them. Is that right? You start and see if it catches on.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Are we rating attractiveness? Services? Both? The good ole' 1-10 scale has been a frequent discussion topic. Everyone had such different tastes. Alucard's perfect 10 redhead would rate a 2 for me. And my blonde bimbo 10 might rate a 1 for Papi Chulo Even services can be debated. Yesterday's discussion of DATY proved that. Some said they won't pay a sex worker for DATY but me, that's at the top of my list over FS.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant idea! That way you can be 100% sure you'll find a 10 named Mercedes working at club based on a three year old review! No chance that she'll have left Or that a different girl will be dancing as Mercedes! ;)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    If you're idea was a stripper, I'd rate her about a 2.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I find the 1-10 rating system mostly useless. Guys tastes vary so much that, like others have said... A girl that's a 7 or an 8 to one person, might be a 4 or 5 to another person. And by me, dancers change clubs and names frequently. It's not unusual to not visit a club for, say, six months and then then go back and there is only one or two dancers that were there from before.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I might rate a dancer a 2, meaning she doesn't repulse me as much as a couple of dancers that I was surprised they were allowed to work at all in a strip club but a few guys might think she was ok. Of course I wouldn't want to waste the time to find out her club name either. You'd have to group guys with almost exact tastes in women to get a rating system that made any sense. My 9 might be Papi's 2 and visa versa.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Yes,I go to the same clubs every weekend and with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 dancers, I never know who will be working. I see a bunch of hot girls one or two weekends in a row, then they disappear for weeks or months at a time. I've even had some of the regular club employees occassionally comment that they haven't seen me in a long time. I visit the clubs the same night on the same day of week so often they must be working on another shift or another club. It does disturb me a little when a lot of dancers and employees are different from one weekend to the next. It gives me that uneasy feeling like I might be in a parallel universe and not know it and when I go back, the regular employees comment about how they haven't seen me in a long time. Strip clubs are like that though.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    On the other hand, maybe a bunch of strip clubs have been secretly zoned alternate reality worlds by the men in black and we are all visiting random similar parallel worlds every time we step inside a strip club.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Classic thread
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It seems like James is talking about services, not attractiveness.
  • LeeH
    9 years ago
    Doesn't matter, ranukam. Rating services would only be slightly less subjective than rating attractiveness.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Rate dancers by how many beers it would take
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I have to clean out my eyeballs. At first, I thought the name of this thread was "Raising Strippers."
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... And my blonde bimbo 10 might rate a 1 for Papi Chulo ...” C'mon now motor – I have too much respect for you – I'd rate your blond bimbo at least a “2”.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As the saying goes - “beauty is in the eye of the penis” Some things one just needs to do for themselves and not be outsourced.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I sat with a five the other day but she turned into an 8 when she said :let's go in the back while it is still clean". Sometimes it's the come on and that changes all the time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I think you got to move to Germany to know what you're getting the first time.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    The dancer we see one night might quit and a new one starts using the same name. They could be wearing a wig one night and look completely different so how would you put the name with the description. She could've liked us a WHOLE lot better and given VHM whereas she might've had a bad day before work and not like your looks and give you low mileage. There's WAY too many variables. Besides, how many times does everyone go to a club and remember the names and descriptions of 5, 10 or 20 different strippers when they do a write up at a later date? it took us 3 visits before we could even remember our ATF's stage name. A few more trips after that before we could remember the names of 3 or 4 others we saw every time and liked. Even with all those issues it doesn't get us past the first issue of posting explicit info such as names and what's on the menu in a public forum. That's the best way ruin a good thing.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Sorry buddy, but a bonehead idea.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Pretty sure this would be even less than useless. For instance, given my preference for spinners with tats, piercings and smaller boobs, I'd be willing to bet that my 10 would be others' 6 or less. Likewise, if her ass is approaching mine in size, she's gonna get a lower rating no matter how good looking she is otherwise. There's such a wide disparity of likes and dislikes displayed every day here that such a rating would have no meaning at all, and possibly even be misleading.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "On the other hand, maybe a bunch of strip clubs have been secretly zoned alternate reality worlds by the men in black and we are all visiting random similar parallel worlds every time we step inside a strip club." That is a brilliant thought sharkhunter! I'll probably have to take drugs to truly understand it, but it still seems brilliant! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "If your idea was a stripper, I'd rate her about a 2." Good answer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion