Here we go...the future is now...

warhawks
Crazy Town USA
Friday, May 1, 2015 6:47 PM
Wonder what it would look like in a thong and high heels.... lol. [view link]

14 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    OMG OMG OMG.... I can see it now... 1. SJG finally has a girl he can bring home to mom and live with him in the basement. 2. Dolfan can put his strap-on on this bot to fuck him up the ass instead of having to do it manually. 3. Carlos can have a bodyguard when he goes to the shady clubs in Akron. 4. JohnSmith can dump his DS and start saving for his retirement, this bot can roll his joints for him as well. 5. 4got2wipe finally has someone to wipe his ass for him. 6. Dougster has someone new he can make fun of. 7. Ricky can practice the system on her before he goes out, now the system can fail him and he doesn't even have to leave his home. 8. LDK has someone to wash his pants for him now!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Asian, and you didn't think of me??? I am deeply hurt!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    papi wants to know if she comes with a insanely huge ass option.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I wonder if they will program future robo strippers to text you to come in and see them when it's slow at the club? And text you provocative pictures? Will they tell you how they: "didn't make any money today for tip out."? Will they hustle more at the end of the month because: "rent is due"? Will they get territorial/jealous if a PL takes another Fem-Bot to do a VIP? Will they pressure you to buy shots from the shot girl? Will their car break down multiple times in a year? Will they accept/ be able to process credit cards? And the biggest question of all... Will they fall under the irresitable spell of any PL who runs: "The System"?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Clubber, you fall into the category of everyone else (normal), like myself - get that bot to have sex, make a bedtime snack and tuck me into bed! All good and goodnight! lol
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Will they accept/ be able to process credit cards?" Brilliant questions all! But the question above is especially important! I say early models will scan your credit card when you inset it in their robot vagina, later models will read an RFID chip once we all have chips under our skin! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And I do need to find one programmed for asswiping! That would be just brilliant!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If you think about this matter some, it does make you look at what some P4P sex really amounts to. SJG
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that can get really deep, and I'm not meaning to be a smart ass for once. I think for different guys it has a different meaning. Some just want to have a release (aka. orgasm, or "get off") where others have some sort of different motive as am emotional attachment, or feeling of power, masculinity, etc... and it's a lot easier to achieve the goal (end result) but just handing money over versus trying to do it through common feelings with someone else.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    JS: of course it has a huge ass option! You just press the "Inflate Ass" button and voila!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Sex is always about power. Having a real woman lower her emotional defenses and give it up is an incredible turn on. A fembot is just a fancy version of DIY. SJG
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Just a high priced Blow Up Doll ! Very perverted ! You would get more satisfaction from self gratification. !
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately some of these extras hounds, with the way they interact with the dancers, it is like they are asking the girl to pretend to be a fembot. They are paying their hard earned cash just to further exacerbate their own sexual frustration. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    The original grabbed the copy's ass. Kinky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion