tuscl

Vip

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 8:40 PM
What the hell is the free trial for??? This website is a waste of space!!!

22 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    True. Now show us your tits.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like your style mikeya... and fuck ya, show us your tits
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    "What the hell is the free trial for???" It is to allow idiots to shows us they're asses! Or their tits!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    And a mind is a terrible thing to waist Now show us your tits
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    He just joined.....first post.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Boobies! Let's see 'em!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Holdem, my friend, I suspect that Rachel Ellman is a chick. Hence: Show us your tits!
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    If ya post a (good real) review, you can see all the other reviews for free. Discussion is always for free (and there are some real threads of something). I believe this is one of Founders test beds for things he does on other sites.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    This website is for strip club enthusiasts and is made up of 99% dudes (horny dudes) – if this does not apply to you then take a hike – but at least have the courtesy of showing us your tits.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Your mom gave me a trial period when I started banging her. I decided to get my $2 back, though.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ^^^OUCH! :)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Message Dolfan, he will give you his credit card number so you can pay to join.
  • Rachelellman
    9 years ago
    Rachel Ellman is a female with very nice tits. You wish you could see them!! I wonder how many horny dudes looked me up on facebook already lmao
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    It looks like there are multiple individual named Rachel Ellman when you google! One appears to work at SpaceX! Are you a space babe! Maybe you could post a picture of your tits while on a plane ride that simulates free fall! That would be brilliant! :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I also googled "Rachel Ellman nude" and "Rachel Ellman tits" and I found no Rachel Ellman tit pictures! :(
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ...and of course girls that say they have nice tits, never have nice tits. I can just imagine the dilapidated, saggy, inversed nipples, baby abused ugly pair right now. Uhg I just vomited a little...
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't know GACAclub, she could be a space babe and I bet zero-G is good for the tits! No sagging! Brilliant! :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    At least she isn't blank space. That user was just a waste of space posting nothing but the following:
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny comments...lmfao carlos
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion