Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vip

Rachelellman

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

What the hell is the free trial for??? This website is a waste of space!!!

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

True. Now show us your tits.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I like your style mikeya... and fuck ya, show us your tits

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

"What the hell is the free trial for???"

It is to allow idiots to shows us they're asses!

Or their tits!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

And a mind is a terrible thing to waist

Now show us your tits

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

He just joined.....first post.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Boobies! Let's see 'em!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Holdem, my friend, I suspect that Rachel Ellman is a chick. Hence: Show us your tits!

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

If ya post a (good real) review, you can see all the other reviews for free.

Discussion is always for free (and there are some real threads of something).

I believe this is one of Founders test beds for things he does on other sites.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

This website is for strip club enthusiasts and is made up of 99% dudes (horny dudes) – if this does not apply to you then take a hike – but at least have the courtesy of showing us your tits.

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

Your mom gave me a trial period when I started banging her. I decided to get my $2 back, though.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

^^^OUCH! :)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Message Dolfan, he will give you his credit card number so you can pay to join.

Profile picture for Rachelellman
Rachelellman
•

Rachel Ellman is a female with very nice tits. You wish you could see them!! I wonder how many horny dudes looked me up on facebook already lmao

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

It looks like there are multiple individual named Rachel Ellman when you google! One appears to work at SpaceX! Are you a space babe! Maybe you could post a picture of your tits while on a plane ride that simulates free fall! That would be brilliant! :)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I also googled "Rachel Ellman nude" and "Rachel Ellman tits" and I found no Rachel Ellman tit pictures! :(

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

...and of course girls that say they have nice tits, never have nice tits. I can just imagine the dilapidated, saggy, inversed nipples, baby abused ugly pair right now.

Uhg I just vomited a little...

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I don't know GACAclub, she could be a space babe and I bet zero-G is good for the tits! No sagging! Brilliant! :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

At least she isn't blank space. That user was just a waste of space posting nothing but the following:

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•
Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny comments...lmfao carlos

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement