tuscl

Nukams Trip to COI

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Nukams is going to COI

I told him he must definitely go to Sp.Rhino

That said I had gone to Bliss once, was a little to hood for my liking.

Any LA peeps gotta good suggestion.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I go to déjà vu which is as close as I ever get to the hood except when I drive the DS to her drug dealer.

Rhino is fake tits and insane prices which is a fatal combination for me.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Synn is my go to club. Cheap prices and hot latinas that are eager to please.
  • RiskA
    9 years ago
    For daytime: Synn, especially on Thursdays ($75 VIPs) -- 2nd least hood after Spearmint Rhino; then probably Paradise (Wednesday and Friday $100 Fantasy Room VIPs) but it is pretty hood. Bliss is pretty hood and even heavier girls than Paradise! Satin is topless only. Monarch's is nice but not open in day and I have never had a really good experience there. Rhino IS expensive and full of fake tits, but you get what you pay (and pay and pay) for. I find Deja Vu to be trashy and full of amateur-hour strippers (and customers) on the scam; I just leave them to mess with each other and not with me. Just my opinion: I like experienced veteran strippers who know the game and play it with an eye to repeat customers. But to each their own.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @RiskA- good info. I will be in the COI on Friday, so I should probably take advantage of the Fantasy Room VIP special at Paradise on Friday.

I keep hearing how cheap it is at COI, but I'm reading the reviews, and it doesn't seem that cheap. DVCOI seems to be cheapest with 10 dollar topless dances, but I'm not sure about the dancer quality. Spearmint and Synn seem to be the two best according to the reviews. DVCOI did have a raid recently, so maybe I should skip DVCOI.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    Ranukam, The nice thing about COI/La Puente is that there are several clubs close together. If you don't like one, you can walk to another, in two locations. From TUSCL's directory, there are five on Valley Blvd., within two miles of each other. And two on Gale Ave, about a mile apart. Easy pickings!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    You don't want to be wandering around COI at night. The only ok walks might be between SRCOI and Synn -they are like a block or two apart. Also Bliss & Satin are very close together. That's it. Everything else would be too risky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion